Hydroslide PRO XLT Kneeboard by O'Brien
Performance Kneeboard with Retractable fins for even more performance
The Pro XLT features a parabolic shape which is better than ever before in this new updated Pro XLT Model. The new, integrated Hydro Hook allows the rider to get up quickly with little effort, while the retractable fin system enables you to adjust the ride on the fly using the slide deploy knob on the deck - extend the fins for more control when charging the wake - or quickly retract them for effortless spins. With this type of functionality, the Pro XLT is a perfect choice for riders of all skill levels.
The 3/4" thick EVA pad provides plush comfort for your knees and the padded strap locks you in for maximum control.
The PRO XLT is a parabolic twin-tip, thin-profile kneeboard that gives the rider an experience hotter than the board's graphics. Deep knee wells and a 3" padded strap keep the rider in control and ready for the biggest manoeuvres on the water, while the Hydro Hook is there to make learning effortless for new riders. Because of this functionality, the Phantom is a suitable choice for anyone on the boat.
Hydroslide is part of the O'Brien Group bringing you great value products from a brand you can trust.
O'Brien PRO XLT Kneeboard Product Details
The Pro XLT Hydro-Hook gets you up and riding quickly and easily. Its retractable design means there’s nothing protruding to bruise you. The Pro XLT also offers a thin profile, parabolic twin tip design, dual retractable fins, contoured EVA kneepad, and shock strap for ultimate board control. Extend the fins for even more control when charging the wake and with a quick slide of the lever retract them for easier spins.
- Rotomolded Construction - Durable, buoyant, and easy to learn on
- Cable-Actuated Retractable Fins - Adjust the board's performance while riding
- Parabolic Twin-Tip Design
- Dual-Layer EVA Pad with Deep Knee Wells
- Integrated HydroHook - Make it easy to get up the first time and every time
- 3" Padded Shock Strap
- Variable bevelled edge shape catch free whilst allowing a performance feel
Dimensions - 51.75" x 21"
Advice on Buying a Kneeboard
Features covered include construction, hooks, rockers, edges, fins, pads and straps:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail