Jobe Slash Performance Kneeboard Overview
A durable entry-level kneeboard
The Jobe Slash Kneeboard has a winged outline and base channel design which is great for carving and slashing through the water.
For beginners, there is an easy start handle hook to help you get on the water
The fully padded EVA foam knee pad and strap gives that extra comfort during the ride.
Jobe Slash Kneeboard Product Details:-
- Comfortable EVA foam knee pad
- Deep centre channel for stability
- Easy start tow hook
- Winged outline for extra playfulness and slashing through the water
- Max rider weight 100kg | 220,5 Ibs
- Dimensions: 124 x 51.5cm | 48" x 20.3"
Jobe Slash Performance Kneeboard Description
Supplied with a tough plastic storage bag with strong webbing handles to keep your Kneeboard in tip top condition. Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. The Integrated Moulded Channels in the hull keep you in control and offer the perfect balance of straight line tracking with excellent traction for perfect edging. The Soft EVA Kneepad absorbs all of the lumps and bumps for a comfortable ride with less fatigue. Comes complete with a matching one-size-fits all (chest 28in - 52in) CE approved Universal Vest.
Built-in Hydro Hook to make those deep water starts effortless for beginners. Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat. Features a Tough Roto Moulded Plastic Hull construction for the ultimate in durability and ding resistance. Comes complete with a quality Kneeboard Specific tow rope of the correct spec and with a second handle to attach to the Hydro Hook. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability.
Perfect for those that require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. This Kneeboard is constructed from durable materials for a long and trouble free life. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (remember to always rinse well after using in salt water). This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
Max rider weight 100kg | 220,5 Ibs
Dimensions: 124 x 51.5cm | 48" x 20.3"
Advice on Buying a Kneeboard
Features covered include construction, hooks, rockers, edges, fins, pads and straps:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail