Jobe Sentry Performance Kneeboard Overview
The Jobe Sentry Kneeboard is the perfect kneeboard for beginners wishing to progress, ideal for family use for all rider sizes shapes and abilities, a great all round Kneeboard for the family.
The Jobe Sentry Kneeboard is fully padded with an EVA foam knee pad and has a strap to keep those landings nice and smooth. It also features molded in fins for extra traction and an easy start handle hook.
Easy start handle hook - Clip on the handle and everyone can get going regardless of size or strength
Comfortable EVA foam knee pad - easier on the knees and more control
Fully padded single kneeboard strap - holds you nice and firm for advanced tricks or gives just enough control for less experienced riders
Molded fins for extra traction
Twin tip shape - ride forwards Backwards regular or fakey
Max rider weight 120kg - 264 Lbs
Ideal for all riders sizes and ability - easy hook lets the smaller riders get started with ease super tough and robust this will give years and years of fun on your boat
Jobe Sentry Kneeboard Package Description
Ideal for use with a Ski Boat, Jet ski / Personal Watercraft or RIB. The large EVA Deck Pad provides loads of grip and is ultra comfortable on bare knees and feet. The Soft EVA Kneepad absorbs all of the lumps and bumps for a comfortable ride with less fatigue. Perfect for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced ride. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
The Single Lock Knee Strap provides excellent security which will boost your confidence whilst also being ultra quick so adjust and close. This Kneeboard is constructed from durable materials for a long and trouble free life. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. Designed with features that make it perform well at the cable park and behind the boat. Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat.
Features a Tough Roto Moulded Plastic Hull construction for the ultimate in durability and ding resistance. The Strong Moulded Fins provide stability and power whilst also keeping you tracking in a straight line and smashing those turns and spins. Comes complete with strong knee strap with secure velcro fastening to help you nail those tricks.
Built-in Hydro Hook to make those deep water starts effortless for beginners. The Twin Tip Design allows this Kneeboard to release easily off the wake when performing tricks.
Kneeboard suitable for riders up to 120 kg / 264 lbs
This is ideal for all riders and will handle the bigger guys with ease
Advice on Buying a Kneeboard
Features covered include construction, hooks, rockers, edges, fins, pads and straps:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail