OBrien Hydroslide Phantom Roto Moulded Kneeboard
View Product Information
|COLOUR||Red, White & Blue - US Flag style|
|AVAILABLE SIZES||Dimensions - 52.25" x 21"|
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
O'Brien Hydroslide Phantom Roto Moulded Kneeboard Overview
Fun for all the family
For an entry-level kneeboard, the roto series gives you value for money. Molded Fins to provide extra tracking and stability as well as an integrated hook for the handle; making deep water starts significantly easier.
The 3/4" thick EVA pad provides plush comfort for your knees and the padded strap locks you in for maximum control.
The Phantom is a parabolic twin-tip, thin-profile kneeboard that gives the rider an experience hotter than the board's graphics. Deep knee wells and a 3" padded strap keep the rider in control and ready for the biggest maneuvers on the water, while the HydroHook is there to make learning effortless for new riders. Because of this functionality, the Phantom is a suitable choice for anyone on the boat.
Board Colour Graphics - Red, White & Blue - US Flag style
O'Brien Phantom Kneeboard Product Details:-
- Integrated Aquatic hook - great for learning deep water starts - just slip the handle onto the Aquatic hook and relax till you are moving
- Padded adjustable strap - comfy and plenty of hold when you need it
- Durable plastic base - rounded edge's for more control on spins
- 3/4" thick EVA kneepad for plush comfort
- Variable beveled edge
- Rotomolded - Durable, buoyant, and easy to learn on
- Parabolic Twin-Tip Design
- Molded-In Fins - Greater control on the water
- 3/4" EVA Pad with Deep Knee Wells
- HydroHook - Make it easy to get up the first time and every time
- 3" Padded Strap