O'Brien Black Magic Roto Series Kneeboard
The best do it all family kneeboard available and more performance with drop down fins.
The O'Brien Black Magic Kneeboard is a mid-performance kneeboard designed for freeriding and tricks.
The cable-actuated retractable fin system and the aquatic hook make the Black Magic the perfect board for successfully teaching kids and beginners the main points of deep-water starts. The size of the Black Magic means adults and kids can ride it with ease.
The Black Magic Kneeboard is super stable and extremely comfortable. The 3-inch padded strap makes for a secure fit.
For a mid-level kneeboard, the roto series gives you a great performance kneeboard suitable for beginner riders up to performance Kneeboarders so great value for your money.
The Black Magic kneeboard incorporates either molded or retractable fins to provide extra tracking and stability as well as an integrated aquatic hook for the handle to help beginners get going
O'Brien Black Magic Kneeboard Product Features
- Retractable fins - for beach starts so the fins slip out of the way till you get into the water
- Removable Aquatic hook - great for learning deep water starts - just slip the handle onto the Aquatic hook and relax till you are moving
- Padded adjustable strap - comfy and plenty of hold when you need it
- Durable plastic base - better performance and lasts longer - great for beach starts
O'Brien Black Magic Description
Built-in Hydro Hook to make those deep water starts effortless for beginners. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. Perfect for those that require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (remember to always rinse well after using in salt water). The Single Lock Knee Strap provides excellent security which will boost your confidence whilst also being ultra quick so adjust and close.
Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat. Features a Tough Roto-Moulded Plastic Hull construction for the ultimate in durability and ding resistance. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. This Kneeboard is constructed from durable materials for a long and trouble free life.
The Strong Moulded Fins provide stability and power whilst also keeping you tracking in a straight line and smashing those turns and spins. Designed with features that make it perform well at the cable park and behind the boat. Comes with Retractable Fins so you can choose between the best handling for carving or tricks. Comes complete with strong knee strap with secure velcro fastening to help you nail those tricks. Ideal for use with a Jet Ski / Personal Water Craft.
Perfect for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced ride. The large EVA Deck Pad provides loads of grip and is ultra comfortable on bare knees and feet. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. The Soft EVA Kneepad absorbs all of the lumps and bumps for a comfortable ride with less fatigue.
Perfect for expert level riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability.
Size:51.5in / 131cm
Advice on Buying a Kneeboard
Features covered include construction, hooks, rockers, edges, fins, pads and straps:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail