O'Brien Radica Roto Series Kneeboard
Ideal for beginner or intermediate riders up to 80Kgs.
The O'Brien Radica Kneeboard has blended wakeboard and water-ski design elements.
The water ski influenced edge bevel helps the board sit low in the water for stability and allows quick edge to edge transitions when carving. Wakeboard-styled quad, cupped molded fins make edging and carving a breeze, while allowing release for spin-type tricks.
This Radica Kneeboard has super deep EVA kneepads for lower central gravity supplying plush comfort for your knees and padded wide strap to hold you in tight, if you want or just nice and loose if you want a little bit of support, or even remove the strap completely for riders without the confidence to get up to full speed.
For an entry-level kneeboard, the roto series gives you the best value for your money. They incorporate either molded or retractable fins to provide extra tracking and stability as well as an integrated hook for the handle; making deep water starts significantly easier.
O'Brien Radica Kneeboard Product Features
- Water ski influenced edge bevel, Makes the board easier to ride with no edge catch
- Wakeboard-styled quad cupped fins, helps the direction and stability, and lets you carve outside the wake with ease
- 3 inch Padded adjustable strap - comfy and plenty of hold when you need it
- Integrated Aquatic Hook – For easy, hands-free starts
- Durable plastic base - rounded edge's for more control on spins
- 3/4" EVA pad, more comfort and control
- Variable bevelled edge,
O'Brien Radica Roto Series Kneeboard Description
Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride and great for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced ride. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The Soft Foam Kneepad absorbs all of the lumps and bumps for a comfortable ride with less fatigue. Built-in Hydro Hook to make those deep water starts effortless for beginners.
Ideal for use with a Jet Ski / Personal Watercraft. Designed with features that make it perform well at the cable park and behind the boat. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
O'Brien Radica Overview
- The Strong Moulded Fins provide stability and power whilst also keeping you tracking in a straight line and smashing those turns and spins
- Designed with features that make it perform well at the cable park and behind the boat
- Perfect for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced ride
- This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase
- Features a Tough Roto Moulded Plastic Hull construction for the ultimate in durability and ding resistance
- Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (remember to always rinse well after using in salt water)
- Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride
- This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service
- Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability
- Ideal for use with a Jet Ski / Personal Watercraft
- Built-in Hydro Hook to make those deep water starts effortless for beginners
- The Integrated Moulded Channels in the hull keep you in control and offer the perfect balance of straight line tracking with excellent traction for perfect edging
- Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat
- The Soft Foam Kneepad absorbs all of the lumps and bumps for a comfortable ride with less fatigue
- Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability
- Comes complete with strong knee strap with secure velcro fastening to help you nail those tricks
Advice on Buying a Kneeboard
Features covered include construction, hooks, rockers, edges, fins, pads and straps:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail