Straight Line TR9 Static Wakeboard Handle Line Combo
Great Value Wakeboard Combo with Straight Line TR9 handle and Static Wakeboard Line
A Combo ideal for beginner to intermediate use, great starter set ideal for Wakeboard and Kneeboard use.
Straight Line TR9 Wakeboard Handle with Static Line Combo is a stunning price for this level of handle line combo.
This Wake combo set has lots of detail from the built in floats to keep your handle floating to the multi length line featuring a specific Polyethylene Fibre weave to give great performance whilst remaining reliable and easy to use.
Straight Line's Static line is made of a specific blended Polyethylene fibre for the most forgiving wake line, allowing only minimal amounts of stretch. These combos are great for any up and coming athlete, whether it is Wakeboarding, Wake skating or Knee boarding.
This 15" Handle features nice and comfy EVA grip, and the Double braided handle construction along with dual neoprene floats make sure this combo is durable and highly visible on the water.
The Line is a Poly-E rope which has a little give but will float and is super tangle free so really easy to use - this is ideal to get started and will work really well for Kneeboards and other toys as well
This features a 65' Overall length made up of the following sizes 50'+5'+5'+5' handle
Straight Line TR9 | Static Wakeboard Handle Line Combo Product Details
- 15" Handle
- EVA grip for comfort and control
- Poly-E Rope - floats and tangle free
- Rope length 50'+5'+5'+5' handle
STRAIGHT LINE TR9 W STATIC LINE WAKEBOARD COMBO DESCRIPTION
Ideal for use as an all-purpose recreational water ski and wakeboard or kneeboard rope to keep on the boat. This product is perfect for those of an intermediate level. The main line measures a total of 60ft in length combined with the handle gives you a perfect 65ft total. The EVA Foam Grip is hard wearing and provides a good grip in the hand. Wound from Polyethylene (aka Poly-E) which is a very forgiving monofilament fibre that is resistant to abrasion and gives a solid predictable pull.
Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. The line is constructed in a handy way that prevents it from tangling when not in use. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. The main line comes with 4 removable sections to enable you to lengthen and shorten the main line as required. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
The end caps are dipped in PVC to minimise roll and protect the fingers whilst also prolonging the life of the handle. Features a PU Coated Bridle (Leader) Section which is a Polyurethane covering that protects the rope and makes it water resistant and tangle-free. The Built-In Handle Floats keep everything above the water and away from your prop. Features and EVA grip which is a tough elastomeric polymer that is very rubber-like in softness and flexibility. The handle is made from ultra strong and rigid T6-6061 aircraft grade aluminium. The Integrated Foam Pencil Floats keep everything above the water and away from your prop.
The 15 inch handle makes this tow rope perfect for Wakeboarding or Knee boarding. The Internal Floats within the handle keep everything above the water and away from your prop. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. This product is perfect for beginners and for recreation family fun use.
Size:65' - 50'+5'+5'+5' handle
Wakeboard handles and Ropes Guide
How to Choose Wakeboard Ropes and Handles. Wakeboard ropes are different to water ski ropes:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail