OBrien 4 section Poly-E Wakeboard Combo
OBrien 4 section Poly-E Wakeboard Combo
View Product Information
|AVAILABLE SIZES||4 Section|
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
OBrien 4 section Poly-E Wakeboard Combo Overview
The ultimate first wake rope, which is also ideal for Kneeboarding.
O'Brien 4 Section Poly-E Wakeboard Combo is ideal for beginners just getting into wakeboarding and kneeboarding. This package comes with a 15" EVA floating "prop" handle, which has a soft, tacky grip that is easy on the hands. This handle is paired with a low-stretch Poly-E mainline and delivers a very forgiving pull for beginner riders.
Line Lengths: 55', 60', 65', and 70'
This is a great quality combo and excellent value.
O'Brien 4 Section Poly-E Wakeboard Combo Product Details:-
- 15" EVA floating prop handle
- Low-stretch poly-e mainline
- Line Lengths: 55', 60', 65', and 70'
- Great first rope for wakeboarding and kneeboarding
- Brick Design EVA Grip - Tacky and easy to hold
- 15" Wide T6-6061 Aluminum Core Frame - Precision extruded for high strength and low weight
- Roll-Stop End Caps - Significantly reduces handle roll to enhance control
- EVA Floats - Help keep the handle visible on the surface
- Poly-E Mainline - Low-stretch, 12 strand
- Adjustable Line Lengths - 50', 60', 75', & 70' (Including handle)
OBrien 4 section Poly-E Wakeboard Combo Description
Wound from Polyethylene (aka Poly-E) which is a very forgiving monofilament fibre that is resistant to abrasion and gives a solid predictable pull. This product is perfect for those of an intermediate level. The main line measures a total of 70ft in length. Features a PU Coated Bridle (Leader) Section which is a Polyurethane covering that protects the rope and makes it water resistant and tangle-free. The Integrated Foam Pencil Floats keep everything above the water and away from your prop.
Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. The 15 inch handle makes this tow rope perfect for Wakeboarding or Kneeboarding. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water) (always rinse well after using in salt water) (always rinse well after using in salt water).
This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The Built-In Handle Floats keep everything above the water and away from your prop. The EVA Foam Grip is hard wearing and provides a good grip in the hand.
This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. This product is perfect for beginners and for recreation family fun use. Ideal for use as an all-purpose recreational water ski and wakeboard or kneeboard rope to keep on the boat. The main line comes with 4 sections to enable you to lengthen and shorted the main line as required. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability.
MORE REASONS TO BUY FROM ASI
- As a Premier UK Retailer we are able to supply this product with a full UK Warranty from the Manufacturer
- We guarantee that the price of this product is the best that you will find anywhere - if you can find it cheaper elsewhere then please give us a call
- Action Sports International can ship this product to virtually anywhere in the World - just give us a call for more details and for a highly competitive shipping quote
- Available for ULTRA FAST SHIPPING - if you order this product before lunchtime it can be at your door the NEXT WORKING DAY!
- We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence