Straight Line Sumo Ballast Bow Bag Max 950 Axis Arrow Bow Bag Overview
These sumo ballast bags are easy to use, durable and convenient. Designed for AXIS inside or on top of playpen-style bow compartments.
The Straight Line Sumo Max 950 Axis Arrow Bow Bag is designed to work as a plug 'n play option with your factory ballast system or on deck with high-speed Sumo pumps. It weighs 950 lbs. and fills more of the under-seat area than any other sac on the market. Sumo is the fastest filling ballast system in the industry! Equipping your boat with SUMO means less time filling and more time riding your massive wake!
Every Sumo sac is double welded to ensure a watertight seal. You can see the smooth and clean seams on the outside of every bag, and a second welding operation applies an inch-wide sealing tape to the inside of every seam.
The Sumo Max Flow valve is a 1 ½ inch diameter high flow version of the Sumo Link™ system. The Sumo Max Flow valve provides the same hassle-free watertight connection to your Sumo Pump but with a massive 50% larger intake.
Straight Line Sumo Max 950 Axis Arrow Bow Bag Product Features
- SUMO Skin 1000D - Polyester Core with Watertight 3-Layer Sandwich Lamination
- SUMO Tough Seams - Every SUMO sac is double welded to ensure a watertight seal - Double Welded and Taped
- 1 x SUMO MAX FLOW LINK™ Valve - 1.5in diameter high flow version of the Sumo LINK™ system. The bag is filled and drained with the 1.5in Sumo Max Flow Link Valve using the Sumo Max Flow Pump that is rated at 4,250 GPH (gallons per hour)
- 3 x 1in NPT Ports - for Easy Plug and Play Installation
- Designed for AXIS inside or on-top of playpen bow compartments
950 lbs 80in x 40in x 8in
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail