Ballast Bag fittings and connectors to allow your bags to your existing boat ballast system
These fittings will let you set up your boat for fast easy ballast fill and empty, Use in conjunction with standard pipe systems from standard garden Hose GHT to Flow-rite and Quik Lok systems.
LINK FEMALE TO 3/4" GHT ADAPTER - 1PK: Connects Sumo and Super Sumo pumps to 3/4" Garden hose threads. You can connect the Sumo and Super Sumo pump to old style Launch Pad brand ballast bags (Part #2109301).
LINK MALE TO 3/4" NPSM FEMALE - 1PK: Allows connection of garden hose to Sumo Link system and Sumo Max FLow system valves (Part #2119113).
LINK VALVE CAP SET - 5PK: Replacement parts for lost Sumo Link system and Sumo Max FLow system valve caps (Part #2099254).
3/4" QUIK-LOK SOCKET STRAIGHT - 1PK: Flow Rite connection system 3/4" diameter socket. Fits Sumo connection 1" NPT to 3/4" Flow Rite - 1PK (Part #2129075).
3/4" QUIK-LOK SOCKET 90 - 1PK: Flow Rite connection system 3/4" diameter socket with 90˚ bend. Fits Sumo connection 1" NPT to 3/4" Flow Rite - 1PK (Part #2129076).
1" QUIK-LOK SOCKET STRAIGHT - 1PK: Flow Rite connection system 1" diameter socket. Fits Sumo connection 1" NPT to 3/4" Flow Rite - 1PK (Part #2129077).
1" QUIK-LOK SOCKET 90 - 1PK: Flow Rite connection system 1" diameter socket with 90˚ bend. Fits Sumo connection 1" NPT to 3/4" Flow Rite - 1PK (Part #2129078).
1" NPT TO 3/4" FLOW RITE - 1PK: National Pipe Thread 1" to 3/4" Flow Rite connector (Part #2189002)
1" NPT TO 1" FLOW RITE QUICK-LOK - 1PK: National Pipe Thread 1" to 1" Flow Rite connector Part #2119069
1" NPT CAP FOR SUMO/BIG BAG - 2PK Part Spare caps for your ballast bags #2119112
SUMO MAX FLOW PUMP HOSE: Replacement SUMO MAX Flow Pump Hose. 12' Length (Part #2169008)
TRADITIONAL VALVE BALLAST BAG ADAPTOR: This adapter connects a 3/4 inch hose threaded fill system to the traditional waterbed valves. (garden hose adapter) Swivelled collar for easy attachment to the sac.
SUMO is the fastest filling ballast system in the industry! Equipping your boat with SUMO means less time filling and more time riding your massive wake!
All of our SUMO ballast is easy to use, durable and convenient.
Sumo ballast is designed to work as a plug 'n play option with your factory ballast system or on deck with our high speed SUMO pumps. We offer an extensive selection of ballast bags to fit any boat or budget.
Check out the full range of fittings to allow a full plumbed-in system that will work in conjunction with your existing ballast system or as a stand alone set up, use this with your existing pump or one of the Straight Line sumo pump systems.
Mix and match with other ballast systems such as Fat-Sac or Eight.3 Ballast Wake Enhancement systems
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail