Spinera Waterpark Kayak SUP Nylon Buoyancy Vest
EN ISO 12402-5 50N approved floatation device.
The Spinera Waterpark Kayak SUP Nylon Buoyancy Vest is a Great multi-purpose watersports vest that is 50N approved. The vest is cut short so it's comfortable to sit in a canoe/kayak. It has wide armholes, therefore is ideally suited for SUP use.
Spinera Waterpark Kayak Nylon Buoyancy Aid Vest Product Details
- EN ISO 12402-5 50N approved floatation device
- PVC Flexible foam, so you can move with ease and no restrictions
- Durable rip-stop nylon, so it is nice and tough
- Sturdy belt with slide-release buckle
- Hi Cut, so ideal for sitting in your boat or Kayak
- Front Zip for ease of entry
SPINERA WATERPARK KAYAK SUP NYLON DESCRIPTION
Fully ISO-certified (International Organisation for Standardisation) to provide 50N of buoyancy as an aid to floatation (Newtons being the metric measurement that indicates buoyancy). The hard wearing and fast drying nylon outer skin provides excellent all day long protection and convenience. Features larger arm holes for extra comfort and freedom of movement making this vest ideal for all types of water sports. The Unisex design means that this vest will be ideal for use by either male or female users.
Great design and fit for general Canoe or Kayak use from recreational paddling up to full white water conditions. Great for general boating use on either powered craft or sailing vessels.
The special lightweight design provides optimal levels of relaxed all-day comfort to the point where you might forget you are even wearing it. The materials used in this vest are designed specifically to minimise water absorption and to dry as quickly as possible during and after use. Fully adjustable to fit a wide variety of body shapes and sizes and enable you to optimise your comfort and safety.
1 x quick and easy snap-lock buckle closure with strong webbing strap to keep the vest snug against your body and prevent it from riding up. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter. A perfect choice for every type and standard of Stand-Up-Paddleboarding on either rivers and lakes or open water sea SUP paddle-boarding.
Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability.
- S-M - 35-39in / 80-100cm,
- L-XL - 39-43in / 100-110 cm,
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail