O'Brien Approved Buoyancy Aid with 4 belts and buckles.
Dual size range for a great fit.
The O'Brien 4 Buckle Approved Buoyancy Aid Watersports Vest has four individually adjusting belts holding it closed so you can fine tune the fit and shape of the vest for a pinch-free fit that won't ride up, making it safe for watersports use.
This Buoyancy Aid offers a nice wide range of adjustment - 4 sizes to cover the complete range of sizes from 28" to 60" Chest size, so you know this is going to fit.
The flexible foam core moves with you and the large armholes and comfy nylon construction make this one of the most comfortable ways to stay safe on the water.
This nice and simple design is based on the original Ski Vest style, a tried and tested system so is great for Water Ski, Wakeboard as well as Towables, Inflatables, General Boating use and all Recreational Watersports, and even suitable for PWC use as it has the D ring for your Kill-Cord
The O'Brien 4 Buckle Approved Buoyancy Watersports Vest is fully approved to CE 50N and EN 393 rating which means it has at least 50N of buoyancy and is recommended for use by those who are competent swimmers and who are near to land, or who have help close at hand.
O'Brien 4 Buckle Approved Buoyancy Aid Watersports Vest Product Details
- Flexible foam core - allows for greater freedom of movement and more comfort.
- Four belt closure system - offers more adjustment and a guaranteed secure fit, so won't ride up when in the water.
- Super durable nylon construction for abrasion resistance
- Oversized armholes - won't restrict movement
- CE Approved rating means it counts toward your vessel's required number of personal flotation devices.
- Drain holes around the base of the vest allows any excess water to drain quickly
O'Brien 4 Buckle Approved Buoyancy Aid Watersports Vest
Features larger arm holes for extra comfort and freedom of movement making this vest ideal for all types of water sports. Great for general boating use on either powered craft or sailing vessels. The materials used in this vest are designed specifically to minimise water absorption and to dry as quickly as possible during and after use. Fully adjustable to fit a wide variety of body shapes and sizes and enable you to optimise your comfort and safety.
The special lightweight design provides optimal levels of relaxed all-day comfort to the point where you might forget you are even wearing it. The hard wearing and fast drying nylon outer skin provides excellent all day long protection and convenience. 4 x quick and easy snap-lock buckle closures with strong webbing straps to keep the vest snug against your body and prevent it from riding up.
Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. A perfect choice for every type and standard of Stand-Up-Paddleboarding on either rivers and lakes or open water sea SUP Paddleboarding. Features a built in safety Jet-ski PWC Kill-cord Ring so that you can attach your lanyard kill cord to it when out on the water.
Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. Great design and fit for general Canoe or Kayak use from recreational paddling up to full white water conditions.
Fully ISO-certified (International Organisation for Standardisation) to provide 50N of buoyancy as an aid to floatation (Newtons being the metric measurement that indicates buoyancy). Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter. A great choice for Towable Tube riding thanks to the high levels of comfortable and buoyancy plus excellent protection from even the fastest of tumbles.
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail