SMITH SESSION MIPS OVERVIEW
You earn your ride through the climb but you're really in it for the downhill. Our Smith Session helmet is made for the all-mountain rider that wants speed and style in one protective package. The ultralight feel and innovative protection of Koroyd in strategic zonal impact areas let you bomb and blaze with confidence. Generous air ports on the top work with internal air channels to provide ventilation that keeps you cool on the uphill and helps maintain your focus in descent mode. Plus it accommodates easy goggle or eyewear storage so you can sit back and enjoy the view from the top without accidentally smashing your gear.
- Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified
- Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Three-position adjustable visor
- XT2 antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Lightweight low-bulk single layer webbing
SMITH SESSION MIPS DESCRIPTION
Useful Eyewear Temples slide into channels on the front and side of the helmet holding your eyewear in place during even the most demanding of rides. This Helmet is designed to adjust perfectly to your head and to stay put for your total protection. The XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining offers sweat-activated odour control and prevents your helmet from getting stale after those longer rides. Integrated Skeletal Structure. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence.
The exclusive AirEvac Ventilation System integrates perfectly with Smith eyewear for the closest possible gap-free fit and fog-free lenses. This Helmet is fully certified to Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Standard. The exclusive Vaporfit adjuster is a rotary dial adjustment system with a full 5cm (270 degrees) of adjustability for increased comfort and a personalised secure fit. The LFS (Lifestyle Fit System) technology is designed to flex around your head and provide a dynamic fit that moves as you do. The Removable Visor can be taken on or off to suit your riding style or changing levels of light or visibility.
Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter. The Top and Side Vents allow this Helmet to breathe and provide excellent air flow and cooling around your head. This product offers particularly high Impact Protection and is designed to protect your head from even the harshest of bumps and scrapes. Developed in the aerospace industry Koroyd Technology absorbs more energy on impact (the cylinders form a crumple zone and collapse evenly on impact) and guarantees more efficient ventilation.
The exclusive Aerocore construction is designed to increase airflow and improve temperature regulation resulting in fog-free vision and improved impact resistance. This helmet is fully certified and approved by the European Committee for Standardisation to EN1080 Standard. The exclusive MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) brain protection technology has been proven to reduce harmful rotational forces transmitted to the brain in the event of a serious impact. This helmet is fully certified and approved by the European Committee for Standardisation to EN1078 Standard. The Channelled Airflow Technology literally sucks air through front vents and channels it through the helmet and out of the back.
Smith Size Guide
- Small 51 - 55cms
- Medium 55-59cms
- Large 59-62cms
Measure the circumference of your head using a soft tape measure running the tape around your head at the widest point from forehead across the temples and around the back.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail