Ronix Parks Wakeboard Bindings Overview
Premium closed-toe fit without the premium price tag
The Ronix Parks Wakeboard Bindings have a comfortable Stage 2 liner and plenty of ankle support for boosted performance and response, as well as Auto Locks to keep the binding tight on your foot. A blend of comfortable foam supported by the Ronix MainFrame System allows for effortless tightening and control.
Flex Rating: Flex Rating: 6/10 (1 Soft-10 Stiff)
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Ronix Parks Wakeboard Bindings Product Details
- AutoLock Technology - slide to lock, pull to release
- Stage 2 Liner - Dual Density Performance and Comfort - A hybrid design to increase response without sacrificing comfort. Built in ankle supports for heel hold.
- Classic S.O.L.E. - Time tested and rider approved. Constructed from a versatile foam and molded to Ronix specific comfort.
- 3D Moulded Tongue - 3D Technology - provides a level of fit and performance unmatched in wake footwear.
- MainFrame Technology - MainFrame Technology - RONIX SHELL LAST, MID-HEIGHT SKELETON, TOE CAP, BASEPLATE, SHOCK PAD
RONIX PARKS WAKEBOARD BOOTS DESCRIPTION
The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. Features Celliant Linings which are a medical grade material that recycles the heat generated from the body to increase blood flow and reduce cramping. Stretch Flex Panels ensure that these bindings are ultra comfortable and provide just the right amount of give when you need it. Features Brainframe Technology that delivers instant response and energy transfer thus improving your performance and reducing fatigue and energy waste.
Supplied with tough Aluminium Mounting Hardware has larger teeth for a rock solid and secure interface with your board. These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard. Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water. Features Mainframe Technology that delivers instant response and energy transfer thus improving your performance and reducing fatigue and energy waste.
The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. The Built In J-Bars in the ankle area provide the best possible heel hold for the ultimate control. Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. The Dual Lace System enables the lower and upper sections of the boot to be adjusted independently for fantastic comfort and security.
Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. The Comfort Footbed System helps your stance and keeps you in control. This is a Signature Product built exclusively for the Pro Signature Team Athletes.
These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail