Pro-tec ACE Water Water Sports Helmet Overview
Great for all watersports
The Protec Ace Water Watersports Helmet offers superb style and fit, Ideal for most performance water sports including Kayak, Canoeing, Kite surfing and Windsurfing.
This is an awesome helmet at a great price - good looking style, robust and comfy with great value for money
This helmet offers great protection and is certified CE EN 1385 Watersport Safety Standard.
If you are looking for a wakeboard specific helmet with ear protection we recommend upgrading to the Protec Ace Wake version which has removable ear protection as standard to protect your ears from the big slam.
Please note that it is not possible to upgrade this model to include ear protectors - the poppers are not fitted to this model- if you need ear protection go for the Ace Wake version
Protec ACE Water Watersports Helmet Product Details and Features
- Shell - High Density Injection Molded ABS, gives the hard outer shell protection from rocks rails and other hard objects
- Liner - Dual Density Waterproof EVA foam, this mold to your head, provides the shock protection and does not hold the water
- Vents - 16 for maximum ventilation and drainage
- Interior - this has a full surround liner for additional comfort and full protection
- Stainless steel rivets - fine for use in salt water
- Certified for watersports use CE EN 1385 Water Safety Standard
- X Small - 52-54cm
- Small - 54-56cm
- Medium - 56-58cm
- Large - 58-60cm
- X Large - 60-62cm
- XX Large - 62-64cm
How to Measure Your Head Size for a Helmet
A correctly fitting helmet is incredibly important. It ensures that the helmet functions as designed and offers the best level of protection possible:- Click Hear To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail