Protec Ace Wake Watersports Helmet Overview
Features all the classic details you expect with Pro-Tec but also with removable ear protection and the "Head Lock" adjustable retention system built in to give you an even better fit.
This Helmet is ideal for all performance water sports particularly high impact water landings such as Wakeboarding, Kite Surfing, Windsurfing and other high-speed watersports. This Wake version is also ideal for multi-sport use and is ideal for Kayaking, Rafting and Canoeing.
Pro-tec Ace Wake Watersport Helmet Product Details and Features
- Shell - High Density Injection Molded ABS Shell
- Liner - Dual Density Waterproof EVA foam, this molds to your head, provides the shock protection and does not hold the water
- "Head Lock" adjustable rear fit system
- Interior - Full Surround Interior Protection
- Vents: 15 open vents for ventilation and drainage
- Ear Pads: Removable cupping ear guards with water channels
- 3 Shell Sizes for 6 different Helmet Sizes
- CE EN 1385 Water Sport Safety Standard
Pro-tec ACE WAKE Watersports Helmet - loaded with features combining style, comfort, and adjust-ability.
- Extra Small 52-54cm
- Small 54-56cm
- Medium 56-58cm
- Large 58-60cm
- Extra Large 60-62cm
- Double Extra Large 62-64cm
How to Measure Your Head Size for a Helmet
A correctly fitting helmet is incredibly important. It ensures that the helmet functions as designed and offers the best level of protection possible:- Click Hear To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail