O'Brien World Team Slalom Water Ski 68in
The number one selling ski in the world, complete with X-9 Bindings in UK 6-10. Ideal for Beginner to Intermediate Slalom skiers.
The World Team is a Stable Ski for Carving Turns, either running the slalom course or for free skiing, this ski also works on "less than ideal" conditions such as Coastal or Estuary free skiing
O'Brien's best-selling World Team features a tried and true shape that delivers a stable and forgiving ride, ideal for beginner to intermediate skiers looking to progress their skiing.
Size:68in/ uk 6-10 - X9 Bindings in standard
The O'Brien World Team Slalom Waterski - the ski that taught the world to slalom.
The wider fore-body of the World Team makes it easy to start and to start a turn. The wide rails and deep narrow tunnel stability and predictable tracking for a smooth ride. The 45 degree bevels reduce spray and lessen the stress on your legs and therefore fatigue.
The O'Brien World Team also comes with X-9 Bindings, which is a comfortable binding with an easy front lace system allowing easy entry and exit out of the binding.
Please note: Slalom water ski is one ski with bindings. The picture shows the top and bottom of the ski.
- Flex: Sport
- Fin: Carve
- Bindings: X-9 Standard
- Rocker: Heavy
- Tunnel: Narrow
- Bevels: 45 Degree Bevel
- Rider Ability: Beginner to Intermediate
- O'Brien WORLD TEAM Slalom Water ski Design Details
- NARROW TUNNEL – Predictable tracking.
- BEVELS – 45 degree reduces spray and fatigue
- FIN – Adjustable A.R.C. -No hassle fin. Forward and back adjustment.
- FLEX - Sport
- RIDER ABILITY - Beginner to Intermediate
- ROCKER PATTERN – More rocker for smooth, forgiving turns.
X-9 Binding Size Standard UK 6-10 included with this ski
O'Brien World Team Slalom Water Ski Description
The 45 Degree Edge Bevel calms the ski down slightly and reduces spray and whilst also helping to reduce fatigue. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building Water Ski.
The Narrow Tunnel Design facilitates smooth easy turns and predictable tracking. . Perfect for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced Water Ski.
Features an Adjustable ARC Alloy Fin that enables you to turn hard and tune your Water Ski to suit your personal preferences. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Features Sport Flex Characteristics for a responsive but predictable and forgiving ride. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Comes complete with well proven X-9 adjustable lace-up Slalom Bindings for great performance and comfort with excellent levels of control. This Ski has a smooth and forgiving confidence building character to it.
- NARROW TUNNEL Predictable tracking.
- BEVELS 45 degree reduces spray and fatigue
- FIN Adjustable A.R.C. -No hassle fin. Forward and back adjustment.
- FLEX - Sport
- RIDER ABILITY - Beginner to Intermediate
- ROCKER PATTERN More rocker for smooth forgiving turns.
- X-9 Binding Size Standard included with this ski
- Rear Bindings X9 RTP
Shaped Ski Size Chart
|Lbs. – Weight||26-30 MPH||–||–|
|Under 180 lbs.||65"-66"||–||–|
|Over 210 lbs.||68"-69"|
Waterski Advice Guide
The individual features of waterskis determine exactly how they perform on the water. There are numerous design factors that we could discuss here, but we have focused just on those that are most important to the novice:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail