OBrien Synchro Slalom Waterski Blank
View Product Information
|AVAILABLE SIZES||63 inch, 66 inch, Single Blank Ski (no binding)|
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
O'Brien Synchro Blank Slalom Water Ski
The O'Brien Synchro Slalom Waterski is designed to ski the course or open water. If you want to slow down and work on technique this is the ski for you. It's designed to ski 30 to 34 MPH. The Synco's wide body makes it easier to get up on.
- Flex: Pro
- Fin: Carve
- Rocker: More rocker for smooth, forgiving turns
- Tunnel: Concave, carry more speed into turns
- Bevels: 48 Degree Bevels
O'Brien Synchro Slalom Waterski Product Details
- Rocker Pattern – More rocker for smooth transitions from edge to edge
- Full Concave – Complete turns faster and harder with less effort
- Bevels – a small, defined bevel means a faster, easier turning ski with excellent tracking
- Rider Ability - Intermediate to Advanced
The Low Down
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Ski Style: Slalom / Freeski
Please note: This is a single ski - The picture shows both the top and underside of the ski.
MORE REASONS TO BUY FROM ASI
- As a Premier UK Retailer we are able to supply this product with a full UK Warranty from the Manufacturer
- We guarantee that the price of this product is the best that you will find anywhere - if you can find it cheaper elsewhere then please give us a call
- Action Sports International can ship this product to virtually anywhere in the World - just give us a call for more details and for a highly competitive shipping quote
- Available for ULTRA FAST SHIPPING - if you order this product before lunchtime it can be at your door the NEXT WORKING DAY!
- We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence
O'Brien Synchro Blank Slalom Water Ski description
- Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water)
- This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase
- This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service
- Features an Adjustable ARC Alloy Fin that enables you to turn hard and tune your Water Ski to suit your personal preferences
- Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability
- Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability
Slalom Ski Size Chart
|Lbs. – Weight||26-30 MPH||30-34 MPH||34-36 MPH|