The O'Brien Spark Boat Wakeboard 2023 is great for a pro rider, but is also perfect for anyone looking for a stable platform to progress.
The O'Brien Spark Ladies Wakeboard features a thinned out Feather Core, 3-Stage Rocker, and full step-down rail. The Spark Wakeboard sits a little deeper in the water giving effortless edge control and a predictable, punchy pop off the wake.
3-Stage Rocker: This rocker line is generally flatter between the bindings, but dramatically angles upward towards the tip and tail. This explosive rocker line generates a more aggressive and vertical pop off the wake.
Feather Core: Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more midair control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
TC4 Contouring: Provides the effect of dual spines running the length of the board. This softens the landings and prevents the board from punching in too much by dispersing water out the sides while still maintaining some lift from the centre channel.
Variable Beveled Edge: Rolled edges, for a smoother, catch-free ride that sharpen at the tip and tail for more bite.
Delta Base: “Chevron” shaped channels moulded into the tip and tail of the board that reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake.
Grab Rail: Channeling on top of the board that makes it easier to lock onto grabs; also makes the board easier to carry.
4 Removable Fins: Have the freedom to truly customise your board's performance on the water.
Style of Ride: Boat
Binding Inserts: M6 6mm Inserts
Rocker style: 3 Stage Rocker
Fins: Flank 0.7 Fins
Spark Wakeboard sizes and rider weights:
- 133 - 90-170lbs / 41-77Kg
- 137 - 140-220lb/ 64-100kg
MORE REASONS TO BUY FROM ASI
As a Premier UK Retailer we are able to supply this product with a full UK Warranty from the Manufacturer
We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence
Available for ULTRA FAST SHIPPING - if you order this product before lunchtime it can be at your door the NEXT WORKING DAY!
We guarantee that the price of this product is the best that you will find anywhere - if you can find it cheaper elsewhere then please give us a call
The O'Brien Spark offers High Energy with a Fun, Snappy Feel
Tarah Mikacich's constant desire for fun on the water has met its match with the fun-filled ride of the Spark. With its thinned out Feather Core, 3-Stage Rocker and full step-down rail, the Spark sits a little deeper in the water; delivering effortless edge control and a predictable, punchy pop off the wake that will bring a smile to anyone's face. With a triple concave hull and a Delta Base, the Spark has everything a pro rider wants, but is also the perfect choice for anyone looking for a stable platform to progress their riding.
The Delta Base chevrons on this board reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake
Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness
Dual Channels moulded into the tips of the board assist tracking and improve overall stability
The Foam Core Hull Construction on this board utilises extra foam for added buoyancy to make deep water starts a breeze
Features a trusty Continuous Rocker (constant curve) for a stable and forgiving ride that boosts confidence and offers soft predictable landings
The Feather Core system on this Wakeboard significantly reduces swinging weight for a lighter feel in the air
Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength
Designed with impact absorbing Binding Spines located perfectly under the binding mounting areas to cushion the ride and soften the landings
The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration
The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly
Tough composite removable Flank Fins add stability to the ride and help the board to track well in a straight line and to turn smoothly and predictably
The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders
The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings
Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence-building ride that will allow them to master the basics in no time and without any dramas
Features a PU (Polyurethane) Core which is ultra strong and compression molded to the highest standards for light weight and extra durability
A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily
The Triple Concave Belly provides the ultimate in edge hold while still retaining soft landings
- 3-Stage Rocker - This rocker line is generally flatter between the bindings but dramatically angles upward towards the tip and tail. This explosive rocker line generates a more aggressive and vertical pop off the wake.
- Feather Core - The Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more midair control while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
- TC4 Contouring - Provides the effect of dual spines running the length of the board. This softens the landings and prevents the board from punching in too much by dispersing water out the sides while still maintaining some lift from the center channel.
- Variable Beveled Edge - Rolled edges for a smoother catch-free ride that sharpen at the tip and tail for more bite
- Delta Base - Chevron shaped channels molded into the tip and tail of the board that reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake.
Spark Wakeboard sizes and rider weights:
- 133 - 90-170lbs / 41-77Kg
- 137 - 140-220lb/ 64-100kg
|Spark 133||Spark 137|
|Length||133cm / 52.4"||137cm / 53.9"|
|Rocker||2.37" 3-Stage||2.55" 3-Stage|
|Stance||21 23 25||22 24 26|
|Fins||Flank 0.7||Flank 0.7|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail