O'Brien Access Bindings Overview
Great for Beginner to Good Intermediate Riders, O'Brien Access Bindings
These Open Toe, Mid Range O'Brien Access Wakeboard Bindings give a great level of comfort and really easy Lube free entry and exit from the boot. The updates to this boot include a Strobel Lasted liner - based on Snowboard / Skate shoe design which give a big increase in the comfort level. The new dual lace closure with easy slide system and lace puller strap enables you to choose your fit and tension across a wide size range.
Binding Style: Open Toe Technology
Size: UK 6-10, US 7-11, Euro 40-46
Fitting Details: 6 inch mount
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
O'BRIEN ACCESS WAKEBOARD BINDINGS PRODUCT FEATURES
- 3D Orthotic Footbed.
- Open Toe - Accommodates a broader size range
- Dual Lace Zones - Pinpoint adjustment for the perfect fit
- TPU Rear Cuff Flex Panel
- Integrated, Strobel Lasted Liner - Lycra-lined, molded toe and heel for greater comfort, adjustability, and control
- Internal J-Bars - Eliminate heel lift within the binding for greater control and helps support the ankle
- 3-D Contoured EVA footbed
- NEO Canted Chassis - Lightweight, sturdy, canted design for greater comfort while riding
- Dual Lace System provides the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won’t loosen up while riding.
- Ultra lightweight
- Combination J-Bars for ultimate heel hold
The Low Down
- Skill Level: Beginner to Good Intermediate
- Compatible With all wakeboards
O'BRIEN ACCESS OPEN TOE WAKEBOARD BINDINGS DESCRIPTION
The Strobel Liner offers the perfect combination of light weight and comfort and control. The Comfort Footbed System helps your stance and keeps you in control. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Built-in Integrated Impact Dampeners provide cushioning and protection against hard landings.
This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. Perfect for Beginners looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that they will not outgrow quickly. The Dual Lace System enables the lower and upper sections of the boot to be adjusted independently for fantastic comfort and security.
The Canted Chassis on these bindings tilts the ankles slightly to create the optimum angle for comfort and performance. These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell.
Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Features CMEVA (Compression Molded Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) uppers for ultimate comfort strength and long life.
Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water. The Open Toe design of these boots enables them to fit a variety of foot sizes making them ideal for shared or family Wakeboards. These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard.
Size ranges available
- UK jr. 1-4 - US 2-5, Euro 33-37
- UK 3-7, US 4-8, Euro 35-41
- UK 6-10, US 7-11, Euro 40-46
- UK 9-13 - US 11-14, EU 45-48.5
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail