O'Brien Siege Slalom Water-ski
For Intermediate riders with Legendary Performance.
Developed from the Sixam 2.0, the Siege is a more forgiving intermediate level ski that delivers a stable ride with effortless turns. With six sizes to choose from, there's a Siege out there that's guaranteed to fit your needs. If you are looking for a high-performance ski that is easy to ride, then you have found your match with the Siege.
Package is complete with Siege Waterski, Front Z9 Bindings, Rear Toe Plate Bindings and Alloy Ski Fin
The O'Brien Siege Slalom Water Ski is a high-performance ski that is easy to ride, but fully capable of running the course at full speed
Developed from the legendary Sixam 2.0, the Siege is a forgiving intermediate-level ski that delivers a stable ride with effortless turns.
The Z-9 Water Ski Binding is a binding the whole family can share. It features a front lace system that allows for easy entry and offers a wide range of size adjustments
Junior, UK 1-4 This fits 59 and 62 only
Small Adult Ski UK 3-6 US 4-7 does not fit Junior ski
Standard (men's sizes UK 6-11, US 7-12, Euro 38.5-44.5)
XXL (men's sizes UK 11+, US 12+, Euro 45.5+).
Please note: Slalom water ski is one ski. The picture shows the top and bottom of the ski.
O'Brien Siege Water Ski and Z9 Water Ski Binding Product Details
Siege Performance Slalom Water Ski
- Rapid Response Tunnel - Performance concave tunnel for rapid edge-to-edge transitions and a stronger hold on turns
- Flex - Performance
- Bevel – Small, defined bevel for easier turning
- Fin - Alloy Carve adjustable and compatible with Wong control system
- Rider Ability - Intermediate to Advanced
Z9 Water Ski Binding
- Open Toe Design - Greater range of fit
- Single Front Lace - Easy entry and adjustment
- Lycra lined
- Strobel Lasted Liner
- Injection Molded Plate
Please Note: We offer the Siege as a package with Bigger XXL Z9 Bindings for foot size 11+
If you want a custom package with upgraded Bindings front or RTP we can help, we have a good selection in stock, drop us a line or give us a call
O'Brien Siege Slalom Water-ski Description
The Defined Bevel design creates a fast and predictable ski that turns easily. The Tunnel Concave Design provides the perfect balance of straight line tracking and sharp turning ability. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Perfect for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced Water Ski. This Ski has a smooth and forgiving confidence building character to it.
Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Comes complete with well proven Z-9 adjustable lace-up Slalom Bindings for great performance and comfort with excellent levels of control.
Slalom Ski Size Chart
|Lbs. – Weight||26-30 MPH||30-34 MPH||34-36 MPH|
Waterski Advice Guide
The individual features of waterskis determine exactly how they perform on the water. There are numerous design factors that we could discuss here, but we have focused just on those that are most important to the novice:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail