O'Brien Siege Slalom Water-ski with upgraded Titan Binding set
Developed from the Sixam 2.0, the Siege is a more forgiving intermediate level ski that delivers a stable ride with effortless turns. With six sizes to choose from, there's a Siege out there that's guaranteed to fit your needs. If you are looking for a high-performance ski that is easy to ride, then you have found your match with the Siege.
We have created this Performance Package for you by upgrading the Front and Rear Bindings to the Titan Front Boot with Lace Rear Toe Plate Bindings and Alloy Ski Fin. Give your ski the boost it needs.
The O'Brien Siege Slalom Water Ski is a high-performance ski that is easy to ride, but fully capable of running the course at full speed 34 or 36mph boat speed
Developed from the legendary Sixam 2.0, the Siege is a forgiving intermediate-level ski that delivers a stable ride with effortless turns.
O'Brien Siege Slalom Water Ski Product Details
Siege Performance Slalom Water Ski
- Rapid Response Tunnel - Performance concave tunnel for rapid edge-to-edge transitions and a stronger hold on turns
- Flex - Performance
- Bevel – Small, defined bevel for easier turning
- Fin - Alloy Carve adjustable and compatible with Wong control system
- Rider Ability - Intermediate to Advanced
O'Brien Titan Front Ski Binding Description
The Titan Water ski binding features a double elasticated front lace system for ease of entry and exit. The low-profile design gets your center gravity as close as possible to the water for maximum performance. Dual stretch zones make it extremely comfortable while providing for easy release. The open toe design makes it a more forgiving shoe size, so it is easier to share between similar-sized friends and family. 14° of rotation lets you tweak the binding settings.
O'Brien Titan Front Slalom Water Ski Binding Product Features
- O'Brien LO-PRO Chassis - 2 part Boot and alloy fitment plate, loads of adjust ment
- Dual Stretch Binding
- 14° of rotation lets you tweak the binding settings to your heart’s content.
- Lasted Construction
- Front lace system for ease of entry and exit.
- The open toe design makes it a more forgiving shoe size
O'Brien Lace WaterSki Rear Toe Plate adjustable Ski Bindings
The O'Brien Lace Water Ski Rear Toe Plate has built-in lateral stiffeners. It also has lasted-style footwear construction and a Low Profile Design.
Aluminium Plate - RTP is fitted to the Aluminium plate in multiple position options so you can fine tune your ride, the plate can the be fitted to the Ski allowing for various stance options, fully customisable fitment for the very best performance level
Adjustable for size using the Lace adjustment for the ultimate in fine tuning fit.
- Built-in lateral stiffeners
- Lasted-style footwear construction
- OBrien Low Profile Design
O'Brien Siege Slalom Water-ski Description
The Defined Bevel design creates a fast and predictable ski that turns easily. The Tunnel Concave Design provides the perfect balance of straight line tracking and sharp turning ability. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Perfect for intermediate level riders who require a more advanced Water Ski. This Ski has a smooth and forgiving confidence building character to it.
Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Comes complete with well proven Z-9 adjustable lace-up Slalom Bindings for great performance and comfort with excellent levels of control.
Slalom Ski Size Chart
|Lbs. – Weight||26-30 MPH||30-34 MPH||34-36 MPH|
Waterski Advice Guide
The individual features of waterskis determine exactly how they perform on the water. There are numerous design factors that we could discuss here, but we have focused just on those that are most important to the novice:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail