O'Brien Clutch Boat Wakeboard Overview
Timeless shape - For All levels of rider
The O'Brien Clutch Boat Wakeboard is great for anyone looking for a predictable 3-stage board with explosive pop off the wake. It is designed with 4 molded fins as well as tracking channels, which helps give a smooth ride with plenty of hold on the water. The variable bevelled edge keeps the midsection of the board catch-free and tapers towards the tip and tail for added bite when edging. This easy to ride board is perfect for building basics, improving confidence and aiding progression.
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Binding Inserts: M6 6mm Inserts
- Rocker style: 3 Stage Rocker
- Fins: 4 Molded in fins
O'Brien Clutch Boat Wakeboard Features:
3-STAGE ROCKER - This rocker line is generally flatter between the bindings but dramatically angles upward towards the tip and tail. This explosive rocker line generates a more aggressive and vertical pop off the wake.
6MM INSERTS - All O'Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 mm inserts.
FEATHER CORE - Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more mid-air control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
VARIABLE BEVELED EDGE - Rolled edges for a smoother, catch-free ride, sharpening at the tip and tail for more bite.
MOLDED IN FINS Quad molded in fins.
The Low Down
Style of Ride: Boat Specific
O'Brien Clutch Boat Wakeboard gives a stable Ride with Tons of Control
Cobe may have designed the Clutch years ago, but this timeless shape deserves a special place in our line. It has everything a pro rider needs but is genuinely ideal for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a predictable 3-stage board with explosive pop off the wake. Designed with four long molded fins and tracking channels, the Clutch provides a smooth ride with plenty of hold on the water. The variable bevelled edge keeps the board's midsection catch-free and tapers towards the tip and tail for added bite while edging. This easy to ride board is perfect for building fundamentals, improving confidence, and enhancing progression.
3-Stage Rocker - This rocker line is generally flatter between the bindings but dramatically angles upward towards the tip and tail. This explosive rocker line generates a more aggressive and vertical pop off the wake
Feather Core - Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more mid-air control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
Variable Bevelled Edge - Rolled edges, for a smoother, catch-free ride that sharpen at the tip and tail for more bite.
Grab Rail - Channelling on top of the board that makes it easier to lock onto grabs; also makes the board easier to carry.
Molded and Removable Fins - Combines four long molded-in fins with two removable centre fins for tons of stability and control on the water. Once comfortable, you can easily remove the centre fins to achieve a looser feel preferred by more advanced riders.
The Rounded Squaretail Shape ensures smooth predictable handling and excellent release off the wake. The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders. The Feather Core system on this Wakeboard significantly reduces swinging weight for a lighter feel in the air. Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength. Perfect for Beginners who need a stable and confidence building ride but also great for Intermediate level riders who want more performance to take their skills forward. Features a trusty Continuous Rocker (constant curve) for a stable and forgiving ride that boosts confidence and offers soft predictable landings. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration.
Quad Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of manoeuvrability and straight line tracking. This is the perfect board if you take your wakeboarding seriously and you want to progress quickly and easily to the next level. The Bevelled Rails allow the board to be ridden finless and still hold a solid edge in even the tightest of turns. Tough composite removable Flank Fins add stability to the ride and help the board to track well in a straight line and to turn smoothly and predictably. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake.
Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence-building ride that will allow them to master the basics in no time and without any dramas. Features a PU (Polyurethane) Core which is ultra strong and compression molded to the highest standards for light weight and extra durability. The Variable Edge Rail Technology provides rails that are more rounded in the centre of the board to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power. The Variable Edge Rails are nice and soft in the middle of the rails to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power. The Tip and Tail Concaves create lift and make the tips of the board sit slightly higher in the water. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Features Catch Free Edges for better for buttering on obstacles and no more face plants on those rails. The Delta Base chevrons on this board reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake. Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness. Edge Channels run through the centre section of the board to maximise control and hold. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly.
|Clutch 138||Clutch 143|
|Length||138cm / 54"||143cm / 56"|
|Width||42.5cm / 16.75"||43.1cm / 17"|
|Rocker||2.35" 3-Stage||2.4" 3-Stage|
|Stance||21 23 25||22 24 26|
|Fins||Attack 1.4||Attack 1.4|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail