OBrien Beck Surf Style Wakesurfer
View Product Information
|AVAILABLE SIZES||50in / 127cm|
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
The O'Brien Beck Wakesurfer 50in / 127cm - designed for the aggressive surf style rider.
The O'Brien Beck Surf Style Wakesurfer has a super light and strong epoxy layup with an EPS Core and features more parallel and pinched rails with a slightly narrower midsection, as well as a full-length centre tunnel.
The Beck offers the ideal combination of float and bite to entertain a full arsenal of tricks.
It comes with a quad fin set up, which can be changed to a twin fin set up or can be changed to different sized fins giving you a variety of fins to customize your ride.
O'Brien Beck Surf Style Wakesurfer Product Details
- Surf Style - Hand-shaped epoxy surfboard construction, light weight / high buoyancy make these boards super responsive behind the boat.
- EPS Core - the lightest O'Brien make
- More parallel and pinched rails with a slightly narrower midsection
- Full length center tunnel
- A modified squash tail
- Surf Pads with Center Spine and good Arch Support
- A quad fin set up can be changed to a twin fin
- FCS compatible inserts
The Beck wakesurfer definitely offers a fresh feel on the wave. This surfer board features more parallel and pinched rails with a slightly narrower midsection. These features, combined with the full length center tunnel, allow the board to either float around on the wave when you want to spin or set a very hard edge when you're charging for some air. Hand-shaped epoxy surfboard construction offers lightweight, making the Beck super buoyant and responsive behind the boat.
MORE REASONS TO BUY FROM ASI
- As a Premier UK Retailer we are able to supply this product with a full UK Warranty from the Manufacturer
- We guarantee that the price of this product is the best that you will find anywhere - if you can find it cheaper elsewhere then please give us a call
- Action Sports International can ship this product to virtually anywhere in the World - just give us a call for more details and for a highly competitive shipping quote
- Available for ULTRA FAST SHIPPING - if you order this product before lunchtime it can be at your door the NEXT WORKING DAY!
- We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence
O'Brien Beck Wakesurfer Description
- The soft and grippy EVA Deck Pad provides maximum traction especially when riding barefoot
- This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase
- Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat
- This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service
- Hand shaped epoxy construction for the ultimate in light weight and quality with aesthetic appeal
- Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability
- Ultra high buoyancy for a lively and responsive ride
- Extra lightweight design for a lively and responsive ride
- Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water)
- Industry standard surfboard style FCS(Fin Control System) fins for design versatility and easy replacement
- Surf Style design so more akin to a surfboard and with excellent drive and turning capability
|Size||Beck 50"||Beck 55"||Beck 60"|
|Length||127cm / 50”||139.7cm / 55”||152.4cm / 60”|
|Width||52.7cm / 20.75”||54cm / 21.25”||54.8cm / 21.57”|
|Volume||13.61 Liters||16.51 Liters||17.96 Liters|