The O'Brien Beck Wakesurfer Overview
50in - designed for the aggressive surf style rider
The O'Brien Beck Surf Style Wakesurfer has a super light and strong epoxy layup with an EPS Core and features more parallel and pinched rails with a slightly narrower midsection, as well as a full-length centre tunnel.
The Beck offers the ideal combination of float and bite to entertain a full arsenal of tricks.
It comes with a quad fin set up, which can be changed to a twin fin set up or can be changed to different sized fins giving you a variety of fins to customize your ride.
O'Brien Beck Surf Style Wakesurfer Product Details
- Surf Style - Hand-shaped epoxy surfboard construction, light weight / high buoyancy make these boards super responsive behind the boat.
- EPS Core - the lightest O'Brien make
- More parallel and pinched rails with a slightly narrower midsection
- Full length centre tunnel
- A modified squash tail
- Surf Pads with Centre Spine and good Arch Support
- A quad fin set up can be changed to a twin fin
- FCS compatible inserts
The Beck wakesurfer definitely offers a fresh feel on the wave. This surfer board features more parallel and pinched rails with a slightly narrower midsection. These features, combined with the full length centre tunnel, allow the board to either float around on the wave when you want to spin or set a very hard edge when you're charging for some air. Hand-shaped epoxy surfboard construction offers lightweight, making the Beck super buoyant and responsive behind the boat.
O'Brien Beck Wakesurfer Description
- The soft and grippy EVA Deck Pad provides maximum traction especially when riding barefoot
- This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase
- Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat
- This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service
- Hand shaped epoxy construction for the ultimate in light weight and quality with aesthetic appeal
- Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability
- Ultra high buoyancy for a lively and responsive ride
- Extra lightweight design for a lively and responsive ride
- Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water)
- Industry standard surfboard style FCS(Fin Control System) fins for design versatility and easy replacement
- Surf Style design so more akin to a surfboard and with excellent drive and turning capability
|Size||Beck 50"||Beck 55"||Beck 60"|
|Length||127cm / 50”||139.7cm / 55”||152.4cm / 60”|
|Width||52.7cm / 20.75”||54cm / 21.25”||54.8cm / 21.57”|
|Volume||13.61 Liters||16.51 Liters||17.96 Liters|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail