Liquid Force Pulse 4D Wakeboard Bindings
Pro model for boat and park riding
The Liquid Force Pulse 4D Wakeboard Bindings have multiple options of support with a single lace zone and an adjustable Velcro strap.
Customize your ride with the performance and flexibility you need
With a medium flex profile for plenty of support and response, yet loose enough to tweak out any grab the Pulse delivers all the performance you need. The adjustable upper Velcro strap makes for a custom feel, while the lower lace zone locks you into place and ready to ride. Experience the dependability of the Pulse 4D.
Guenther Oka Pro Model
- 4D Chassis System
- Medium to Wide Fit | Medium Flex
- Removable and Adjustable Velcro Top Strap | Dual-Zone Lacing w/ Hex Locks
- Articulating Flex Panel Upper Design
- Ankle Lace Loop Heel Hold System
- Honeycomb Flex Floor and Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Impact Dampning Base
- Reflex Performance Liner with Dual Density EVA
- Pairs Exclusively with LF FlexTrack Wakeboards
- Fitting Details: 4D™ Chassis System - only FlexTrack or other Track Boards Compatible
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Please note: The 4D bindings will only fit the LIQUID FORCE FLEXTRACK 4D SYSTEM, they will NOT fit traditional insert boards.
Liquid Force Pulse 4D Wakeboard Binding FEATURES
- Honeycomb Flex Floor™ Cushioning system
- 45-degree Angle Attachment Points
- Adjustable / Removable Velcro Power Strap
- TPE Chassis Dampening Base Pad
- Locking Forefoot Lace Zone
- Compatible With Liquid Force Flextrack™ and Other Track Boards
LIQUID FORCE PULSE 4D CLOSED TOE DESCRIPTION
The 4D Mounting System is a Liquid Force exclusive and allows for greater adjustability (can only be used on a board with the Flextrack Inserts). The FlexTrack system is a Liquid Force exclusive and allows for greater adjustability when used with Flextrack Bindings (but can also take normal bindings). Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water. Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. These Wake Bindings are Closed Toe for the best support and a more locked in feel.
|US Sizing||UK Sizing||EU Sizing||Mondo Sizing|
|4 - 6||3 - 5||36 - 38.5||22 - 24|
|6 - 8||5 - 7||38.5 - 41||24 - 26|
|8 - 9||7 - 8||41 - 42.5||26 - 27|
|9 - 10||8 - 9||42.5 - 44||27 - 28|
|10 - 11||9 - 10||44 - 45||28 - 29|
|11 - 12||10 - 11||45 - 46.5||29 - 30|
|12 - 13+||11 - 12+||46.5 - 48+||30 - 31+|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail