Liquid Force Plush - the Perfect Wakeboard Binding for any Newcomer
A really comfortable and stable boot you can depend on
The forgiving EVA impact footbed ensures soft landings, which makes learning new tricks less intimidating and progression more attainable. The dual lace enclosure and stretch zone at the cuff allows the Plush to accommodate any shape foot perfectly. Now it's time to lace up and ride!
- 6R Chassis System
- Wide Fit | Soft Flex
- Dual-Zone Lacing w/ Hex Locks
- Accommodating Elastic Fit and Upper Cuff Flex Zone
- Impact EVA Ergonomic Contoured 2.5° Canted Footbed
- Comfort Integrated EVA Liner
- Sustainable Assembly - Glue-less Locking Frame
- Universally Compatible with 6" Inserts and LF FlexTrack Wakeboards
- Women's Sizes: UK 2-5 | 5-8
- The Liquid Force Plush Women's Wakeboard Bindings - great to progress on.
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board
LIQUID FORCE PLUSH WAKEBOARD BINDINGS OPEN TOE DESCRIPTION
Perfect for Beginners looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that they will not outgrow quickly. The N66 Nylon Chassis on these Bindings provides an excellent balance of light weight and strength for perfect comfort and support. The Impact EVA in the foot-bed makes for a comfortable ride with smooth and soft landings and actually transfers energy back to you. The Dual Lace System enables the lower and upper sections of the boot to be adjusted independently for fantastic comfort and security.
These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell. The Comfort Footbed System helps your stance and keeps you in control. The Open Toe design of these boots enables them to fit a variety of foot sizes making them ideal for shared or family Wakeboards.
Cuff Stretch Zones to keep your feet comfortable and prevent excessive pressure build up. Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard.
The Liquid Force Plush Womens Wakeboard Bindings are great open-toed bindings for all beginner to intermediate riders looking for a comfortable yet stable fit. The forgiving EVA impact footbed and the Impact EVA Dampening Base Pad ensure soft landings. This binding will be a comfortable fit for all riders on the boat.
- Binding Style:Open Toed Technology
- Width rating:Medium to Wide Fit
- Flex Rating:Soft
- Fitting Details:N66 Chassis with 6 inch mount
- Ergonomic Contoured EVA foot-bed
- Comfort Integrated EVA Liner
- Impact EVA Dampening Base Pad
- Dual Locking Lace Zones
- Top Cuff Stretch Zone
The Low Down
- Width rating: Medium to Wide Fit
- Compatible With all wakeboards
|US Wmns Sizing||UK Wmns Sizing||EU Sizing||Mondo Sizing|
|4 - 7||2 - 5||34 - 38||21 - 24|
|7 - 10||5 - 8||38 - 42||24 - 28|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail