Liquid Force M.E. Pro Women's Wakeboard Overview
This is Meagan's Pro Model powerhouse but offers some user-friendly features to help figure out those first time tricks!
The M.E. features quad moulded-in fins which are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride. Its Progressive 3-Stage Rocker gives you all the pop you are looking for, while the single to double concave centre softens the landings for when you really send it!! This a great board for any lady that wants to progress her boat riding and rip like Meagan Ethell!
The Liquid Force ME Pro Model Women's Boat Wakeboard is based on the RDX shape, but is only for women. The aggressive 3 stage rocker provides the pop you need and the single to double concave centre softens the landings. The quad moulded-in fins are deep enough for extra hold.
The M6 inserts are designed to partner with the new 6X binding or any 6" binding.
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Binding Inserts: Designed for LF 6X™ and all 6" Bindings
- Rocker style: Progressive Three Stage Rocker
- Flex Level: Medium to Stiff
- Fins: Moulded-In Quad Fins with Removable Centre Fin
- Meagan Ethell Pro Model
- Diamond Square Tail Shape
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- DISC Hull Into Slight V | Quad V Tip Channels
- Molded-In Quad Fins with Removable Centre Fin
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimised with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 130 | 134 | 138
ME Pro Model Women's Boat Wakeboard Sizes:
130; Rider Weight: 50-120 lbs / 22-55 kg
134; Rider Weight: 70-150 lbs / 32-68 kg
138: Rider Weight: 110-190 lbs / 50-87 kg
LIQUID FORCE ME PRO MODEL WOMEN'S WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
Whilst the ME is perfect for Beginners who need a stable and confidence building ride but is also great for Intermediate level riders who want more performance to take their skills forward. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. Compatible with any wakeboard bindings. The Diamond Squaretail Shape ensures smooth predictable handling and excellent release off the wake. Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength.
The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake. Features Quad V Tip Channels for incredible top speed and edge hold in all conditions. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. The Tip Channels run through the tips of the board and are there to maximise water flow and therefore maximise control and hold.
The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly. The Pro Glass Layup is engineered with unique combinations of special fiberglass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake. Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence-building ride that will allow them to master the basics in no time and without any dramas. Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness. The Double Concave Hull accelerates the water past the board giving you a faster ride and less drag with less pressure on your arms.
The Low Volume Rails allow for some seriously aggressive edging enabling you to really load up that line and turn harder and faster than ever. The D-I-S-C Hull (Double Inside Single Concave) really helps in the turns and provides a grippy catch free ride and greater board speed with softer landings. Quad Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of maneuverability and straight line tracking. The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders. The Liquid Force 6X Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 6X Bindings.
Features a PU (Polyurethane) Core which is ultra strong and compression moulded to the highest standards for light weight and extra durability.
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|130||16.6||738||2.4||19 - 23||50 - 120|
|134||16.8||773||2.5||20 - 24||70 - 140|
|138||17.2||817||2.6||21 - 25||100 - 170|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail