The Liquid Force TC Skim 2024 Skim Style Wakesurfer - best selling model
A true favourite in the LF Wake-surf line, year after year!
Tommy’s style on the water is just as unique as his pro-model board. The TC Skim features a lightweight EPS core with a Carbon Tail Wrap and the Bottom Tape for additional strength and stiffness. What does that mean, you ask? You’ll enjoy snappier bottom turns and faster tracking while in the pocket…that’s what! If you had the chance to surf the TC back in the day, you will love this modern take on Tommy’s classic shape from the past.
A Squash Tail design is a popular and versatile tail shape that is commonly used in both surf-style and hybrid-style wake-surfing. Making the TC Skim ready for both styles of riding!!
As water flows through a smooth hull shape into the Quad Channels found on the TC Skim’s tail, it speeds up water-flow underneath the board and also provides better tracking / stability in the pocket.
- EPS Foam Core with Skim Stringer
- Fiberglass Hand Lamination
- Carbon Bottom Tape | Carbon Tail Wrap
- Single Concave Hull
- EVA Surf Traction Pad
- Single Dual Tabbed SK Center Fin
Liquid Force TC Skim Wakesurer Product details
• EPS Foam Core with Skim Stringer
• Fiberglass Hand Lamination
• Carbon Bottom Tape | Carbon Tail Wrap
• Single Concave Hull
• EVA Surf Traction Pad
• Single Dual Tabbed SK Center Fin
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam is also known as beaded foam and features a closed cell core. EPS is made using small expandable beads that in- Rate with heat, and then are placed into a mold, where they expand to fit the shape. The expanded beads trap air, which gives expanded polystyrene its lightweight properties.
A stringer-less construction has a bit more flex with movements. This typically depends on the glass materials and makeup of the board. Most stringer-less boards are made up with high quality and strong carbon fibre materials to remove that un-necessary weight within the board.
Hand laid up fibreglass With additional carbon reinforcements added to the tail area for added durability in areas of heavy use while keeping the rest of the board strong and light.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail