2024 Liquid Force Holiday Park Wakeboard
Put your feet up and relax, Claudia’s Holiday makes every park feature a vacation!
User friendly with plenty of performance. Available Spring 2024
Whether putting in practice laps up at Thai Wake Park dialing in her bag of tricks or adding another win to her resume in the competitive scene, Claudia needs a board built to handle anything she throws at it...and here it is, back for 2024 with a refreshing new graphic. The Holiday is a super fun board with plenty of pop and a mellower flex profile. It is lightweight and responsive while still having a nice mellow feel geared for fun times!
Liquid Force Holiday Benefits:-
- A narrower profile/shape helps keep this board quick and nimble on top of the water. Ready to react at a moment's notice.
- Lifted Catch-Free Rail Design - Improved Confidence on Features! No more hang-ups on features...that's a thing of the past. Beveled rails keep everything catch free, so you don’t have to worry!
- Equipped with LF Exclusive 4-Up FlexBar Inserts
- Optimized with Liquid Force 6X/6R Model Bindings
- Universal Compatibility with All Bindings Featuring 6" Mounting Spread
Liquid Force Holiday Features:-
- Hybrid Continuous Rocker
- Paulownia Profiled CNC'd Wood Core - Made at Solar Powered Fun Factory
- Tip/Tail Shape: Narrower Diamond Squashtail
- Lifted Rails
- Liquid Rails
- Sintered Grind Base
- Finless Design
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Intermediate to Advanced
- Style of Ride: Park Specific
2024 Liquid Force Holiday Park Wakeboard Description
The Variable Edge Rails are nice and soft in the middle of the rails to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. Features Catch Free Edges for better for buttering on obstacles and no more face plants on those rails. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. The DuraBase on this Wakeboard is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core.
This is a Pro Signature Program Wakeboard that has been through extensive testing and development by the manufacturers Signature Team Athletes. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Benefits from a high quality Precision CNC (Computer Controlled) router cut Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability. The Finless design of this board means that there is no danger of damaging your fins on even the gnarliest of Cable Park Obstacles. Benefits from a full FCS (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Paulownia Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. Compatible with any wakeboard bindings but optimised for Liquid Force 4D Bindings. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The Grind Base (aka Impact Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion.
The Slide Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion. Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. Features Liquid Rail Technology which are super tough elastomeric sidewalls that absorb shocks and protect your board from even the hardest hits that your Cable Park can dish out. The Variable Edge Rail Technology provides rails that are more rounded in the centre of the board to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power. The Rounded Squaretail Shape ensures smooth predictable handling and excellent release off the wake. The Sintered Base is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board and increases glide speed on-water and sliders. The Center Tunnel maximises water flow and helps with self-centering and also assists with locking onto rails. The Impact Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion.
A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. The Flex Tip Technology provides softer reinforced board tips to enable this board to bend and flex in a controlled manner. The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly. Features a Hybrid Rocker that provides the smooth and predictable ride of a continuous rocker but with the added pop of a 3-Stage Rocker. The Liquid Force 4 UP Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 Wakeboard Bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force Bindings. The Bevelled Rails allow the board to be ridden finless and still hold a solid edge in even the tightest of turns. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings. The ultra-strong Impact Resistant ABS (tough thermoplastic polymer) Edge Rails protect the core of the wakeboard from damage resulting from side impacts to cable park obstacles. The Impact resistant Dura-rail Protective Rails (Urethane Edge Rails) protect the core of the board from impact damage.
The Tip and Tail Concaves create lift and make the tips of the board sit slightly higher in the water.
Holiday Wakeboard Sizes and Rider Weights:
- 134: Rider Weight: 60-120lb / 27-55kg
- 139: Rider Weight: 80-130lb / 36-58kg
- 142: Rider Weight: 100-160lb / 45-72kg
- 146: Rider Weight: 120-190 lb / 55-86kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail