Liquid Force Classic 6X Wakeboard Bindings
These 6X Closed Toe Wakeboard Binding fit all Wakeboards
The Liquid Force Classic is the go-to wakeboard binding for the rider looking for a stiff supportive boot, ideal for Boat Riders that like masses of support.
The Liquid Force Classic 6X Wakeboard Binding has been updated with Impact EVA Cushioning on the base of the liner as well as the 6X flex floor chassis to soften your landings. The Dual laces and a cuff Flex zone offer customised comfort. The Classic 6X fits all wakeboards!
The Classic features the Liquid Force 6X Chassis and Honeycomb Flex Floor which make for some of the softest landings...you'll feel like you're riding on the clouds. With plenty of size options to choose from, the Classic is the perfect binding option for all levels of riding.
- 6X Chassis System
- Medium to Wide Fit | Medium Flex
- Dual-Zone Lacing w/ Hex Locks
- Upper Cuff Flex Zone
- Honeycomb Flex Floor and Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Impact Dampening Base w/ Contoured Impact EVA Canted Footbed
- Control Liner with Dual Density EVA
- Sustainable Assembly & Glue-less Locking Frame
- Universally Compatible with 6" Inserts and LF FlexTrack Wakeboards
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Liquid Force Classic Closed toe Wakeboard Bindings Overweiw
Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water. The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. The Dual Lace System enables the lower and upper sections of the boot to be adjusted independently for fantastic comfort and security.
Cuff Stretch Zones to keep your feet comfortable and prevent excessive pressure build up. Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. The TPE Chassis Dampening Pad sits between the binding and the wakeboard for a solid connection to the board. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Built-in Integrated Impact Dampeners provide cushioning and protection against hard landings. These Wake Bindings are Closed Toe for the best support and a more locked in feel. These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
The Honeycomb Flex Floor provides cushioning and protection against landing shocks and also returns energy back to you. 6X is the Liquid Force state of the art 6 inch wide binding chassis designed to be both lightweight and comfortable but also stiff and highly responsive Compatible with all Wakeboards and perfect for boat and cable riders. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Free-Flex tongues enable the opening to extend wider for easy entry and exit.
Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps.
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board./b
- Articulating Flex Cuff Design
- Back Cuff Stretch Zone
- Honeycomb Flex Floor Cushioning System
- Reflex Liner With Impact EVA Cushioning
- Dual Locking Lace Zones
- TPE Chassis Dampening Base Pad
The Liquid Force 6X™ chassis system is a state of the art 6 inch wide binding Created by a dream team of world class athletes and relentless designers Liquid Force 6X™ chassis is the foundation for new family of lightweight comfortable and responsive bindings. Compatible with any board, the 6X™ chassis delivers fun and performance for boat and cable riders alike.
The Reflex liner provides all the support you need for performance wake boarding. The reflex liner surrounds your foot in comfort with soft foam and a floating tongue design. The Reflex liner bottom has a lightweight EVA sole with built in drainage system.
HONEYCOMB FLEX FLOOR
4D™ chassis exclusive honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs high impact landings and returns energy creating a more responsive feel.
FRAMERAIL WING TECHNOLOGY
Integrated frame rail wing geometry makes the 6X™ the stiffest 6-inch chassis available. The glass filled nylon construction and honeycomb cross bracing makes the 6X™ chassis the stiffest, lightest, most responsive 6 inch binding ever.
|4 - 6
|3 - 5
|36 - 38.5
|22 - 24
|6 - 8
|5 - 7
|38.5 - 41
|24 - 26
|8 - 9
|7 - 8
|41 - 42.5
|26 - 27
|9 - 10
|8 - 9
|42.5 - 44
|27 - 28
|10 - 11
|9 - 10
|44 - 45
|28 - 29
|11 - 12
|10 - 11
|45 - 46.5
|29 - 30
|12 - 13
|11 - 12
|46.5 - 48
|30 - 31
|13 - 15
|12 - 14
|48 - 50
|31 - 33
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail