Hyperlite Session Wakeboard Bindings Overview
Performance Based Open-toe, Hyperlite Session Wakeboard Bindings
The Hyperlite Session Open Toe Wakeboard Binding offers wakeboarders more adjustability and a greater fit range. The upper ankle Velcro closure delivers a high level of support riders crave and combined with two lace zones means you can customise the feel and support to your liking.
The Session offer a snug and comfortable fit for multiple size feet. The universal mounting system works on any Wakeboard. Adjust the boots for yourself or share them with friends and family.
- Binding Style: Open Toe Technology
- Fitting Details: 6 inch Universal Mounting Spread, fits all modern wakeboards
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Hyperlite Session Wakeboard Bindings Features
Aluminium Claw Mounting System - The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface.
Low Pro Plate System - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- Articulating Cuff
- Velcro Power strap for more support and control
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Moulded EVA Footbed
- Adjustable Floating Toe Design
- Quick Cinch Lace Zones
- Full Velcro Closure
- 6 inch Universal Mounting Spread
Hyperlite Session Wakeboard Bindings 2023 Model Product Details
These Open Toe design bindings combine the dual lace system with an upper Velcro Power strap closure system makes the Session easy to step into while delivering a snug and comfortable fit for multiple size feet. , with our 6" Universal Mounting System this binding mounts on any Wakeboard. Dial the boot in for yourself or share with friends and family on your next wakeboard adventure.
SUPPORT LEVEL - MID - Material selection engineering to offer a softer more flexible feel.
RANGE OF MOTION - MAX - Designed for those seeking a softer more flexible boot - tweaking to the Max.
LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
ADJUSTABLE SIZING - Adjustable toe design & floating tongue offer different shoe sizes a secure fit.
EASY ON FIT - Binding opens wide easing entry to begin your session.
ARTICULATING CUFF - Pivot point allowing lower foot & upper ankle sections to flex independently.
ALUMINUM MOUNTING SYSTEM - Reinforced stability plates with a raised teeth interlocking design reducing heel lift solidifying your connection.
UNIVERSAL 6" MOUNTING SPREAD - Industry standard insert pattern - Mates with every wakeboard on the market today.
MOLDED EVA FOOTBED - Ergonomically moulded EVA provides comfort and support for ability levels, impact protection and arch support included on all Hyperlite footbeds.
LACE CLOSURE - DUAL - Upper and lower lace closures provide adjustability & customisation
VELCRO CLOSURE - ANKLE - Easy to customise beefy Velcro security for upper ankle.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail