Follow Stow Women's Wakeboard Impact Vest
High End Performance with all the detail you could ever want in a specific Women's shape
A fit that provides comfort with Performance materials for the best fitting highest performance ladies Impact vest in the Follow collection
The Follow Stow is based on our highest end ladies vest and is now a statement for the masses without sacrifice. A Duraprene© Neo make-up & acute angle cross stitch give this vest the class of the BP Pro in a tapered Ladies ProFit. Engineered for maximum impact protection, the TrueFit© Liner moves your body and the outer layer in perfect harmony for a comfortable, friction free ride. A team favourite, rider-driven features create a jacket that's easy on the eyes – on-lake or around town.
Completely constructed with seriously stretchy and soft neoprene. Complete stitch through segment panels for no foam movement. Dual layer neoprene construction. Featherweight foam is the softest and lightest we can find. YKK locker zipper with silicon dipped pull string.
Follow Stow Women's Wakeboard Impact Vest Product Details
- Ladies Pro Fit - Follow has worked closely with its team of female wakeboarders to get our Ladies Fit right. Secure but comfortable across the chest and tapered at the waist for a custom ladies cut. Performance arm hole sizing to reduce jacket lift in the water with a Women’s specific waist taper for a fit that provides comfort with a form fit.
- Dual-Layer Neoprene - Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. We use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Stretchy Neoprene - Our regular stretch neoprene taken to the next level. This stuff is seriously soft, seriously stretchy and really comfortable. Feels like you’re wearing nothing at all, without compromising durability.
- Featherweight Foam - There are two ways to keep a life jacket as light as possible. Reduce water absorption and use the lightest materials. Our featherweight foam is the best of both worlds, no kidding, feel for yourself.
- Complete stitch through segment panels - a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all our foam in place for years to come.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate- Advanced
- Fit Profile: Ladies Fit - Secure but comfortable across the chest and tapered at the waist for a custom ladies cut.
- Size Guide: Good size fit based on chest size
- Closure: Front Zip
- Padding: Medium – super flexible
Stow Lady Women's Wakeboard Impact Vest Details
The Follow Stow Ladies' Wakeboard Impact Vest has a comfortable tapered ladies Fit. It is the only women's vest using Duraprene to give a true snow-jacket texture, with Unique Stow Panelling. The new TrueFit liner will keep the rider's internal neoprene from shifting. The Featherweight foam means that this jacket is the lightest.
Follow Stow Ladies' Wakeboard Impact Vest Product Details
- Ladies Fit
- NEW! TrueFit Internal Liner
- NEW! Unique Stow Panelling
- Duraprene neoprene is as tough as nails but still soft and stretchy on the inside
- Dual layer neoprene construction
- Featherweight foam, the softest and lightest we can find
- Distressed leather zipper pulls
- Comes in a biodegradable shipping bag
Follow Atlantis SIZES:
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail