Follow Signal Women's Impact Vest Jacket
Women-specific fit, inspired by the Surf vest series.
The Follow Signal Women's Impact Vest Jacket has a combination of comfort, function, and class, designed with a TrueFit© Liner. It is specifically designed for the Lady who wants style and mobility without the vest having to fit too tightly. The strategic segmentation and panelling of the Ladies FlexFit distribute the natural movement of the body and the vest's desire to hug your body.
Follow Signal Women's Impact Vest Jacket Product Details
- CE Impact Approved. (this is not a CE approved Buoyancy Aid)
- Follow Surf Flex Panels: 2mm super stretch movement panels chest and back.
- Dual Layer Construction.
- Featherweight Foam; the softest and lightest we can find.
- TrueFit© Liner.
FOLLOW SIGNAL CORD DESCRIPTION
This Ladies Wakeboard Impact Vest is a combination of comfort function and class designed with a TrueFit Liner so you can match your vest with your own charm. Feel the difference of the Signal for yourself.
The Follow Signal Cord is specifically designed for the Lady who wants style and mobility without the vest having to fit too tightly. The strategic segmentation and paneling of the Ladies FlexFit distribute the natural movement of the body and the vests desire to hug your body.
The Ladies Signal Cord Wakeboard impact vest features additional 2mm super stretch movement panels chest and back help the vest fit well and gives you better movement. The TrueFit Liner technology offers amazing comfort whilst also ensuring that the interior of the vest stays put for many seasons to come. To Keep the vest as light as possible using featherweight foam and reducing water absorption as much as possible giving you super light vest even when wet. Designed specifically for optimal freedom of movement making this vest ideal for all types of water sports.
Chevron FUG construction features a dot point weaving that gives it it’s durability while adding a unique overall texture to the vest so a stronger longer lasting vest from Follow. Features Dual Layer Neoprene to keep the vest fitting correctly during extended usage and reduce chest expansion in the water. Specifically designed for the Lady who wants style and mobility without the vest having to fit too tightly. The strategic segmentation and panelling of the Ladies FlexFit acts a conduit between the natural movement of the body and the vests desire to hug your torso. The Featherweight PVC Foam provides excellent protection and light weight with minimal water absorption.
Designed specifically to fit perfectly and provide the ultimate in all day comfort. A perfect choice for every type and standard of Wakeboarding either at the Cable Park or behind the boat. Constructed from special high stretch materials that maximise your freedom of movement and minimise any feeling of tightness or of being restricted.
- Featherweight PVC Foam
- High Mobility
- TrueFit Liner
- In Stock NOW!
- Ladies Flex Fit
- Dual Layer Neoprene
- Chevron FUG Construction
- Follow Surf Flex Panels
- Ultra Comfortable
- Perfect for Wakeboarding
- Featherweight Foam
- Stretch Materials
Signal Wakeboard Impact Vest SIZES:
- 4/XXSmall Chest 72-78cm / 28.35-30.71in Rider Weight 40-50kg / 88.2-110.2lbs
- 6/XSmall Chest 78-85cm / 30.71-33.46in Rider Weight 40-50kg / 88.2-110.2lbs
- 8/Small Chest 85-91cm / 33.46-35.83in Rider Weight 40-60kg / 88.2-132.2lbs
- 10/Medium Chest 91-97cm / 35.83-38.19 Rider Weight 40-60kg / 88.2-132.2lbs
- 12/Large Chest 97-105cm / 38.2-38.19 Rider Weight 70 + kg / 154.3lbs
- 12DD/Large Chest 97-105cm / 38.19-41.34in Rider Weight 70 + kg / 154.3lbs
- 14/XLarge Chest 105-111 / 38.19-41.34in Rider Weight 70 + kg / 154.3lbs
- 16/2XLarge Chest 111-117cm / 41.34 - 46.04in Rider Weight 70 + kg / 154.3lbs
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail