Follow SPR Regular Men's Wakeboard Impact Vest
With team-inspired Happy Fit contour for the larger riders.
The Follow S.P.R Impact Vest features an asymmetrical offset zipper closure.
The full S.P.R construction and a classic style, blended with environmentally-conscious elements define this jacket as one of the most recognisable. The SPR TrueFit liner adapts to your ups and downs for consistent day-long comfort. The Aqua-X glue has removed any trace of solvent, making this one of the most conscientious jackets.
FIT - The Happy Fit built for the normal rider.
Please note: This vest is not a safety device and should not be worn by non-swimmers. THIS IS NOT A LIFE JACKET!
Follow SPR Men's Wakeboard Impact Vest Product Details
- Happy Fit - Let's face it, we are not all high-performance athletes. Made for the keg not the six pack, this is a more relaxed fit outline for the happier belly without sacrificing the performance of the vest. Longer and wider than the ProFit with larger armholes for extra movements and comfort. If you normally feel like your life vest is hugging you a little too tight, we think you will like this fit.
- DUAL LAYER NEOPRENE - Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. We use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- RECYCLED POLYESTER JERSEY - Made from recycled plastic bottles. About 15 plastic bottles are used to create the material for each vest.
- PVC FREE BUOYANCY FOAM - In a nutshell, PVC plastic is uniquely toxic among plastics because of its highly toxic ingredients which readily migrate into the environment during its production, use and its disposal. So no PVC = Happy Earth.
- REDUCED INDIVIDUAL SEGMENTS - Follow works closely with our factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all our foam in place for years to come.
- NEW! TrueFit Internal Liner.
- 2mm Debossed Chest Logo.
- Aqua-X glue – solvent free so there are no more harmful chemicals.
- Distressed leather zipper pulls.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate- Advanced
- Size Guide: Good size fit based on chest size
- Closure: Front Zip
Size:2xl - Chest 47.2-49.6in / 120-126cm, 70+ kg
FOLLOW SPR REGULAR FIT WAKEBOARD IMPACT VEST DESCRIPTION
This product is made from recycled plastic bottles - approx 15 plastic bottles are used to create the material for each vest. Happy Fit is the regular and more relaxed fit for the happier belly shape but without sacrificing the performance of the vest. Features Dual Layer Neoprene to keep the vest fitting correctly during extended usage and reduce chest expansion in the water. A perfect choice for every type and standard of Wakeboarding either at the Cable Park or behind the boat. The Solvent Free construction uses Aqua-X glue making this one of the most environmentally conscientious wake vests you can buy.
The strong front zipper will provide season after season of trouble free operation and makes this vest quicker and easier to get on and off. The TrueFit Liner technology offers amazing comfort whilst also ensuring that the interior of the vest stays put for many seasons to come. This product is IN STOCK NOW in our Warehouse and ready to ship to you TODAY if you order before lunchtime. Designed specifically to fit perfectly and provide the ultimate in all day comfort.
Size:2xl - Chest 47.2-49.6in / 120-126cm, 70+ kg
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail