Follow Signal Plus Men's Wakeboard Impact Jacket in Bigger Sizes
The lightest weight vests in the Follow line in the bigger sizes with a more relaxed fit, perfect vest for bigger riders.
The Follow Signal Plus Men's Wakeboard Impact Vest Jacket is created to combine high-performance impact protection and comfort. Developed in conjunction with Joey Battleday one of the UK's finest young riders this is the lightest weight vests in the Follow line.
The Follow Wakeboard team took the superb Signal Wakeboard Impact vest and rebuilt this specifically for bigger riders A flexible Happy Fit merged with classic styling make the Signal worth far more than its ultra-light weight in gold.
A performance hybrid, designed to provide a lightweight, stretchy fit. Featherweight Foam is the softest and lightest Impact Vest Foam a man can find. A comfortable, ultra-lightweight and highly reliable vest for all levels of riding.
The Follow Signal Plus Mens Impact Vest Jacket is created to combine high-performance impact protection and comfort.
- Dual Layer Construction
- Featherweight Foam - the softest and lightest we can find
- Truefit© Liner
- Neoprene zipper protection to stabilise and secure the YKK zip in place
FOLLOW SIGNAL PLUS WAKEBOARD IMPACT VEST DESCRIPTION
Features a top quality YKK Locking Zipper for the best performance and years of faithful service. To Keep the vest as light as possible using featherweight foam and reducing water absorption as much as possible giving you super light vest even when wet. Using the lightest and most flexible foam this jacket fits great with two side flex panels for ultimate mobility and adjustability. The strong front zipper will provide season after season of trouble free operation and makes this vest quicker and easier to get on and off
Features Dual Layer Neoprene to keep the vest fitting correctly during extended usage and reduce chest expansion in the water. A perfect choice for every type and standard of Wakeboarding either at the Cable Park or behind the boat.
- The TrueFit Liner technology offers amazing comfort whilst also ensuring that the interior of the vest stays put for many seasons to come
- the lightest and most flexible jacket in the Follow lineup with two side flex panels for ultimate mobility and adjustability
- Features Dual Layer Neoprene to keep the vest fitting correctly during extended usage and reduce chest expansion in the water
- Features a top quality YKK Locking Zipper for the best performance and years of faithful service
- The zipper flap secures your zip pull via a magnetic closure flap with internal magnets to attract and snap into place for easy placement and release
- To Keep the vest as light as possible using featherweight foam and reducing water absorption as much as possible giving you super light vest even when wet
- The strong front zipper will provide season after season of trouble free operation and makes this vest quicker and easier to get on and off
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail