Follow Fremont Women's Wakeboard Impact Jacket Overview
Part of the Sustainable Performance Range
The Fremont Wakeboard Impact Jacket is made of Yulex natural rubber emulsion, which removes over 99% of impurities and delivers a stronger, non-sensitizing natural material. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body. Recycled polyester jersey made from recycled plastic bottles. Aqua X glue – solvent free so there are no more harmful solvent chemicals. G-lite PVC free foam, the softest and best that can be sourced. Dual layer neoprene construction. Reduced individual foam panel segments. YKK locking zipper with silicone dipped pull string.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate- Advanced
- Fit Profile: Pro Fit, more Fitted suits athletic shape
- Size Guide: Good size fit based on chest size
- Closure: Front Zip
- Padding: Medium – super flexible
Please note: This vest is not a safety device and should not be worn by non-swimmers.
THIS IS NOT A LIFE JACKET!
Follow S.P.R. Fremont Wakeboard Impact Jacket Product Details
ProFit - This was the first impact jacket developed by Follow who wanted a clean looking, performance fit vest. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body and not up around your ears in the water. If you’re not Mr Fitness, don’t stress, just go up a size, we won't tell anyone.
Yulex Natural Rubber - The goal at Follow is to make a sustainable product range that maintains their guidelines of performance products. They use Yulex Natural Rubber. The Yulex emulsion removes over 99% of impurities and delivers a stronger, non-sensitizing natural material.
Recycled Polyester Jersey - Made from recycled plastic bottles. About 15 plastic bottles are used to create the material for each vest.
Aqua-X Solvent Free - Laminated with Aqua X solvent-free glue. No more harmful solvent chemicals in your neoprene products. Solvent free, aqua based lamination glue.
G-Lite PVC Free Foam - The highest quality PVC Free Foam available. PVC plastic is uniquely toxic among plastics because of its highly toxic ingredients which readily migrate into the environment during its production, use and its disposal.
Reduced Individual Segments - Follow works closely with the factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all the foam in place for years to come.
Xtra Small: Chest 29.5-31.5" / 75-80cm, 40-60kg
Small: Chest 31.5-34.5" / 80-88cm, 60-70kg
Medium: Chest 34.5-37.5" / 88-95cm, 70+ kg
Large: Chest 37.4-43.3" / 95-110cm, 70+ kg
Xtra Large: Chest 43.3-46.6" / 110-118cm
XXL: Chest 46.6-49" / 118-124cm
FIT - The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body.
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail