Follow BP Plus Wakeboard Impact Vest - Classic high end BP Pro but in a more relaxed fit.
Happy Fit for those riders with a more natural body shape but still built with featherweight foam core and all the details you could ever desire.
The BP Plus is a Custom-styled Duraprene Wakeboard impact vest in a HappyFit cut for those who like a more traditional shape. This has all the features of the B.P in a HappyFit cut producing a slightly wider ride for the more ‘traditional’ body shape. Engineered for maximum impact protection while the TrueFit© Liner moves along with your body and the vest’s outer layer in perfect harmony for a comfortable, friction free ride.
The Duraprene© Neoprene material & acute angle cross stitch vest works with the complete stitch through segment panels for the perfect movement and fit.
Follow BP Plus Wakeboard Impact Vest Product Details
- HAPPY FIT
- TrueFit Internal Liner.
- Metallic Finished Zippers.
- Crossed Overall Panelling
- Featherweight foam, the softest and lightest we can find.
- Dual layer neoprene construction.
- Duraprene neoprene is as tough as nails but still soft and stretchy on the inside
- Complete stitch through segment panels for no foam movement
- Distressed leather zipper pulls.
- 3D bevelled logo detailing.
- Designed with X-Games gold medallist Brenton Priestley.
Follow BP Pro Wakeboard Impact Vest is Engineered for maximum impact protection while the TrueFit liner moves along with your body and the vest’s outer layer in perfect harmony for comfortable friction free ride.
The BP Plus is a HappyFit vest with added features including stitch-through segment panels for zero foam movement and combined with the chafe-free internal plus a tough exterior. Get yourself a vest that literally never goes out of style.
The Follow B.P. Plus Wakeboard Impact Vest features a featherweight foam core crossed Panelling and a Duraprene neoprene denim outer.
- HAPPY FIT - These vests are built for round the clock performance and comfort. A complete stitch through foam panel provides the rider with mobility flexibility and motion.
- TrueFit Internal Liner. - The curve of your body is often neglected when considering fabric application in today’s vests. Acknowledging this we set out to design a natural bond between our featherweight foam and our super stretchy neoprene that holds true to the organic curve of your torso without the crumpling effect of unbound neo. The new follow TrueFit Liners adapt to your ups and downs for consistent day-long comfort.
- Metallic Finished Zippers.
- Crossed Overall Panelling with Complete stitch through segment panels for no foam movement
- Featherweight foam the softest and lightest we can find - There are two ways to keep a life jacket as light as possible: reduce water absorption and use the lightest materials we can get our hands on. Our featherweight foam is the best of both worlds. No kidding. Feel it for yourself.
- Dual layer neoprene construction. - Wet neoprene increases in size by roughly 10% depending on thickness and materials. We use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Duraprene neoprene is as tough as nails but still soft and stretchy on the inside - Duraprene neoprene a tougher grittier-tex¬tured neoprene. One of our most tested and durable materials. Tough as nails on the outside but still soft and stretchy on the inside.
- Distressed leather zipper pulls - As they say it is all in the detail.
- 3D bevelled logo detailing. - for that bit of extra style
- Designed with X-Games gold medalist Brenton Priestley.
BP Plus Wakeboard Impact Vest SIZES:
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail