Bern Prescott Urban MTB Crossover Bike Cycle Helmet
The Bern Prescott Women's Mountain Bike Urban cross over helmet is the sister to the Morrison and is great for those urban riders that find themselves trading in the city streets for the trails and cycle paths.
Utilising Bern's Zipmold technology this helmet has a tapered thinner low profile fit that is lighter weight with a higher strength to weight ratio than in-mold helmets. Designed with 16 vents there is more than twice as much airflow than Bern's other leading bike models to keep ones head cooler on those warmer summer days.
The performance liner with adjustable dial allows for a customised fit with moisture control and is replaceable should one need to freshen up a bit.
The Prescott has been designed to be the best performing and best looking women's mountain bike helmet out there. In order to achieve this Bern went straight to where their helmets are worn - on the street. By talking to the worlds best athletes they were able to tailor the Prescott to precisely what people were looking for. With 50% more airflow than other cycle helmets and a lower profile clean look the Prescott is guaranteed to keep you cool and looking good wherever you're riding.
The Prescott comes with Berms removable plastic peak allowing you to wear it both mountain biking and commuting without needing two helmets. This is a totally unique addition which cannot be found on any other women's cycle or bike helmet. This also has a padded summer comfort liner with a dial adjustment for a superb fit.
The Bern Prescott is only available in Zip Mold construction. We recommend Zip Mold for cycling because it comes with a CE certification.
Construction - PVC Microshell with Liquid Injected Zip Mold Foam
Fit -Sink Fit
Ventilation - 16 large all over vents
Lining - Removable padded summer liner
Certification - CE 1078 ASTM F2040 and CPSC safety standards
Weight - 370g
Bern Prescott MTB Urban Cycle Helmet product details
The exclusive ZipMold Technology utilises high-impact liquid foam and fuses it to a lightweight PVC shell for a seamless fit and excellent protection. The Removable Visor can be taken on or off to suit your riding style or changing levels of light or visibility.
This is a Sink Fit Design Helmet so will sit slightly lower on you head rather than perched on top of it like a mushroom. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter. The Dial Adjust Rear Strap allows for near infinite adjustment for the perfect fit and all day comfort.
The Top and Side Vents allow this Helmet to breathe and provide excellent air flow and cooling around your head. This product offers particularly high Impact Protection and is designed to protect your head from even the harshest of bumps and scrapes. This helmet is fully certified and approved by the European Committee for Standardisation to EN1078 Standard.
The ultra tough ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) thermoplastic polymer injection moulded shell is designed to absorb all manner of impacts to keep you fully protected. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. EPS Hard Foam.
The strong adjustable chin strap ensures a perfect fit for your comfort and safety.
- XS/S 52-55.5cm
- M/L 55.5-59cm
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail