Straight Line Orbit with Static Wakeboard Handle Line Combo
65 feet in 5 sections and Handle
Straight Line's Orbit handle is designed with a machined circular EVA grip that features an aesthetic pop of colour on the handle. The 15" lightweight aluminium bar extrusion has built-in floats that make it easier to spot the handle in the water. Handle's 12" molded end caps are PVC-dipped to reduce handle roll. No-stretch, 4-section Static PE mainline is lightweight and features PVC tubing over the leader to resist abrasion and lengthen life. 65' total length, including handle. Take-off sections at 45'-5'-5'-5' + 5' handle.
- Machined circular EVA grip
- 15" lightweight aluminium bar extrusion
- Built-in floats increase visibility
- 4-section Static PE mainline
Straight Line Orbit | Static Wakeboard Handle Line Combo Product Details
- 12" Dip Molded End Caps: PVC dipped endcaps - lightweight and durable
- Covered leader: PVC tubing that covers PE leader line to resist abrasion
- Machined EVA Grip: Machined circular EVA grip features an aesthetic colour pop on the handle grip
- T6-6061 Aluminium Bar: 15” No flex, no bend, lightweight bar extrusion with built in floats
- Static PE/PP Fibre mainline: 65’ feet total 5 section 45'- 5'- 5'- 5'- 5' Handle
Wakeboard handles and Ropes Guide
How to Choose Wakeboard Ropes and Handles. Wakeboard ropes are different to water ski ropes:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail