Smith Fuel V2 MTB Goggles
With ChromaPop Rose Flash Lens with Clear Bonus Lens option.
These Classic Fuel MTB goggles are ideal for all Downhill, Free-Ride and Enduro Mountain Bike activities and are supplied with ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash Lens: Tuned to bring the most out of an environment whether a storm rolls in or you’re riding deep in the shadows of the forest. Optimal contrast for all low-light conditions. VLT = 50% and Bonus clear lens for low light conditions
The Smith Fuel V.2 Mountain bike Goggles are fully compatible with full or open face helmets, use the strap over the Helmet or under the Helmet
Smith Fuel V2 goggles boast premium performance for off-road MTB riders. Fuel V.2 goggles have custom frame and strap graphics with a high end finish. The Sweat-X F.A.T. 3-layer face foam is highly absorptive, keeping your face dry and comfortable during longer rides. The ChromaPop lens increases contrast, enhancing your view of the terrain around you, and there is an extra clear lens included for use in lower light. Both lenses are anti-fog and are quick and easy to swap out. Silicone grippers on the strap keep the goggles firmly in place whilst riding, so you can focus on your riding.
- Smith Fuel V.2 mountain bike goggles are built for dusty trails or full-on mud season with a sealed frame. This V.2 MTB google is the next generation of the original V.1 goggles Upgrades to sweat absorbing three-layer face foam and an ergonomic design that improves the fit with your helmet.
- ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash Lens: Tuned to bring the most out of an environment whether a storm rolls in or you’re riding deep in the shadows of the forest. Optimal contrast for all low-light conditions. VLT = 50%
- One clear lens is included so ideal for all normal conditions other lenses are available including the Smith Chromapop lens series. This lens system is built with posts so you can use them with roll or tear-offs for debris-free vision.
- Life is just better without dirt in your eyes.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation
- Roll/tear-off compatible lens with in-lens tear-off posts for muddy conditions
- Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort venting and storage convenience
- Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap stays put on your head under or over your helmet
- Absorbent face foam for a comfortable fit
- Ergonomic Outrigger Positioning System improves fit and comfort for fog-free performance when wearing a helmet
- Medium Fit / Medium Volume to fit most helmets and head shapes
- Goggle bag is included so you can keep your goggle safe in transit and can also be used to clean your lenses.
Smith Fuel MTB Goggles complete with Single clear lens product details
Cylindrical Carbonic-x anti-fog lens for clarity and impact resistance works to balance the shape of your eyes with added impact resistance. Open ventilation paths let the air flow to eliminate fog. Ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
Special Goggle Bag included with your new goggles is great for cleaning the lenses and keeping your goggles protected. Crystal-clear vision provided by Chromapop lenses with a massive curved shape for better clarity. Designed to provide a comfortable but snug fit that will keep you fully protected and comfortable during all types of activity.
The Adjustable Head Strap ensures a perfect secure and comfortable fit. The goggle surround uses super absorbent face foam for a comfortable fit and maximum protection from sweat and mud.
ChromaPop™ anti-fog lenses enhance contrast and natural colour to make the details pop so you can see better. Branded with the manufacturers logo. Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap stays put - use it over the helmet or under helmet depending on your style - whatever the conditions these goggles stay on your lid.
Tear-off compatible lens with in-lens tear-off posts for muddy conditions so you can see through the mud. Smith Micro-fiber Goggle Bag included with your goggles. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Smith Performance Eyewear Options
Medium Frame Medium Volume
Medium Frame Medium Coverage
ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash Lens: Tuned to bring the most out of an environment whether a storm rolls in or you’re riding deep in the shadows of the forest. Optimal contrast for all low-light conditions. VLT = 50% and Bonus clear lens for low light conditions
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail