Sandbox Legend Low Rider Wakeboard Helmet
Skate style, low and comfortable profile
The Sandbox Legend Low Rider Wakeboard Helmet has a low profile fit without compromising safety. It features a tough ABS shell with a flexible EVA liner tested to reduce the force transmitted to the head in case of a crash.
Additional fitting pads are supplied with this helmet so you can choose the fit to your individual head shape, perfect fit every time.
Sandbox Legend Low Rider Wakeboard Helmet Product Details
- ABS shell and EVA foam liner.
- Removable vented comfort liner
- 11 Vents
- Optional water ear pads (available separately)
- CE EN 1385:2012 Helmet for Wakeboarding, Kitesurfing, Canoeing and White Water Sports.
SANDBOX LEGEND LOW RIDER DESCRIPTION
The waterproof EVA Comfort Foam Liner moulds to your head for the ultimate fit and excellent protection. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. This helmet is fully certified and approved by the European Committee for Standardisation (CE EN). This Helmet is great for Kitesurfing as well as all other water sports. Constructed from materials specifically for water sports use. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability.
The clever Moisture Control technology prevents the excessive build-up of sweat to keep you comfortable and at your best. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. The strong adjustable strap ensures a perfect fit for your comfort and safety. This Helmet is perfect for Wakeboarding as well as all other water sports.
The lining materials used in this Helmet are designed specifically to minimise water absorption and to dry as quickly as possible during and after use. This Helmet is amazing for all levels of Canoeing and White Water. The ultra tough ABS thermoplastic polymer injection moulded shell is designed to absorb impacts and keep you safe and secure. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
This product offers particularly high Impact Protection and is designed to protect your head from even the harshest of bumps and scrapes. Designed specifically for water sports use. The Removable Ear Pads provide extra protection for your ears and add extra warmth on those colder days. This Helmet is designed to adjust perfectly to your head and to stay put for your total protection. The breathable design keeps you well ventilated and comfortable all day.
The Breathable Insulation and Ventilation System offers excellent air flow and cooling around your head and keeps you operating at your very best. This helmet is great for Kayaking and White Water. The Top and Side Vents allow this Helmet to breathe and provide excellent air flow and cooling around your head.
Legend Low Rider Wakeboard Helmet Sizes
- Small: 53 - 56cm, 20.9 - 22.0", Hat size 6 5/8 - 7
- Medium: 57 - 60cm, 22.4 - 23.6", Hat size 7 1/8 - 7 1/2
- Large: 61 - 63cm, 24.0 - 24.8", Hat size 7 5/8 - 7 7/8
How to Measure Your Head Size for a Helmet
A correctly fitting helmet is incredibly important. It ensures that the helmet functions as designed and offers the best level of protection possible:- Click Hear To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail