O'Brien iSUP Electric Pump Overview
For all inflatable Stand up Paddleboards
O'Brien iSUP Standard 12V Electric Pump is specially made for inflatable SUP boards - but not just them - great for all inflatables too. It has a Powerful, high-volume AC 12V/DC and is Adjustable from 1 to 20 PSI.
It also features a Digital PSI gauge, so it stops automatically when inflated to the correct setting.
Inflatable paddleboards can hold quite a bit of air pressure and it can be a bit of a job to inflate your board. You can count on breaking a sweat before hitting the water. So, if you prefer saving your energy for paddling the electric pump is the answer.
O'Brien iSUP Electric Pump Product Details:-
- Powerful, high-volume AC 12V/DC
- Able to inflate up to 20 PSI
- Digital PSI gauge
- Stops automatically when inflated to setting
- Quickly, easily inflates/deflates SUP’s and Drop-Stitch mats
- Kink-proof hose
O'Brien iSUP Electric Pump Description
Includes a Halkey Roberts Adaptor for inflating dinghy's and RIBs. Features a robust kink-free hose to make inflation and deflation easier and more efficient. Features a powerful 12 Volt Electric Motor for effortless inflation of small to medium sized item. The powerful action of this pump enables it to inflate Paddleboards up to 20 PSI.
This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Runs off any 12V source such as a car battery or boat battery.
Inflate up to 20 PSI
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail