O'Brien Hooky Cable Wakeboard Overview
Also works behind the Boat - Great Wakeboard for Kid's
The O'Brien Hooky All-Terrain Wakeboard is ideal for smaller riders learning and progressing Park Riding, as the Hooky also has removable fins it performs really well for Boat use, super tough and with a range of features make this the go to board for the smaller kids getting into and progressing with Wakeboarding. It has a forgiving shape, reduced width, and Feather Core, which is great for manoeuvrability and easy edging.
- Skill level: Beginner to Good Intermediate
- Fins: Four Removable Flank 0.7
- Rocker type: Progressive
O'Brien Hooky Kids All-Terrain Wakeboard Features:
- Dual Hybrid Rail Hybrid Construction Blends park and boat board characteristics for a stable platform under your feet and a durable, snappy tip and tail.
- Centre Spine The V shape of the spine disperses water outwards upon impact resulting in softer landings.
- Grab Rail Channelling on top of the board that makes it easier to lock onto grabs; also makes the board easier to carry.
- 4 Removable Fins Have the freedom to truly customize your board's performance on the water. Using the board with fins helps traction and control, take the fins off for all loose feel and perfect for sliders and kickers at the Cable Park
- Progressive Rocker so it works well boat or cable
- Feather Core for better life and easier handling
- Built for Kids, special design details for smaller riders - not a scaled down adult board
The Low Down
- Rider Profile: Beginner / Good Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Mainly Boat, but tough enough for the Park
O'Brien Hooky All-Terrain Boat or Cable Wakeboard Product Details
Behind the boat and in the park, there is no better board for young rippers than the Hooky.
With its forgiving shape, reduced width, and Feather Core, the Hooky offers superior maneuverability and easy edging for smaller/lighter riders to enhance their performance. Its Progressive Rocker delivers a nice kick off the wake and plenty of airtime to add more moves to their bag of tricks.
The Hooky can also ride the cable park with ease thanks to its Dual Hybrid Rail Construction and DuraRail tip and tail. These features make the board extremely durable and capable of handling all of the abuse these riders put their gear through.
The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions or at the cable park when using sliders and Kickers. Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders. The Feather Core system on this Wakeboard significantly reduces swinging weight for a lighter feel in the air. Quad Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of maneuverability and straight line tracking. Designed to offer features that make it suitable for use at the Cable Park or behind the boat (stiff enough for boat and robust enough for Cable).
The Finless design of this board means that there is no danger of damaging your fins on even the gnarliest of Cable Park Obstacles. Perfect for Beginners who need a stable and confidence building ride but also great for Intermediate level riders who want more performance to take their skills forward. The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence-building ride that will allow them to master the basics in no time and without any dramas.
The V shape of the Centre Spine disperses water outwards on impact which results in significantly softer landings. The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly. Features a trusty Continuous Rocker (constant curve) for a stable and forgiving ride that boosts confidence and offers soft predictable landings. The Variable Edge Rails are nice and soft in the middle of the rails to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power. Tough composite removable Flank Fins add stability to the ride and help the board to track well in a straight line and to turn smoothly and predictably.
This is the perfect board if you take your wakeboarding seriously and you want to progress quickly and easily to the next level. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Features a Hybrid Rocker that provides the smooth and predictable ride of a continuous rocker but with the added pop of a 3-Stage Rocker.
Compatible with any wakeboard bindings.
Hooky Kids Wakeboard Sizes and Rider Weights:
- 110 - 40 to 120lb / 18 - 54kg
- 118 - 50 to 130lbs / 23 - 59kg
- 123 - 60 to 140lbs / 27 - 64kg
- 128 - 70 to 150lbs / 32 - 68kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail