O'Brien Deep V Floating Waterski Rope Handle Combo for Easy Deep Water Starts
- A fantastic rope for teaching or assisting anyone struggling to do a deep-water slalom start.
The O'Brien Deep V Water ski Rope Handle Combo has a bridle section which is vinyl coated to protect the rope from ski abrasion. Just rest your ski inside the DEEP-V, and let the "V" hold the ski straight. This makes deep water starts vastly easier. Once you're up, the rope simply pulls out from underneath the ski and performs just like a regular ski rope. The Crossbar in bridle section keeps the ski tip in perfect starting position and protects against crunched knuckles.
The Deep V Waterski combo has a 70 foot mainline with a 5 foot detachable DEEP-V bridle section giving you a full length 75 overall. This is combined with a really nice 12-inch wide aluminium-core handle.
The line has a 16 strand, 40 filament polypropylene rope construction with floating core so it wont get near your prop.
O'Brien Deep V Water Ski Rope Handle Combo Product Details
- 70ft Mainline Plus 5 ft12-inch wide aluminium-core handle
- 12 strand, PE polypropylene rope for a sturdy performance and solid pull.
- Detachable DEEP-V bridle - You can take the handle off the line to split these up into the main parts
- Crossbar keeps ski tip in perfect start position so making this super easy to use.
- Floating Rope with internal Foam core, easy to use and easy for the skier to locate the line when in the water.
This is the ideal waterski line to have on your boat, any new Slalom Skiers will thanks you for having this available, fast track your Deep Water start every time.
OBrien Floating Water Ski Handle-Rope Combo Description
The Built-In Handle Floats keep everything above the water and away from your prop. This product is approved by the AWSA (American Water Sports Association) the sanctioning body for competition water sports in the United States and abroad. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. The specification of this rope makes it perfect for Water Skiing. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water) (always rinse well after using in salt water) (always rinse well after using in salt water).
Ideal for use as an all-purpose recreational water ski rope to keep on the boat. The 12 inch handle makes this tow rope perfect for making your deep water starts so much easier. The main line measures a total of 70ft in length and combined with the 5 ft handle you have the classic length of 75ft
The Anti Roll System prevents the handle from rolling as the line loads up. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
MORE REASONS TO BUY FROM ASI
- As a Premier UK Retailer we are able to supply this product with a full UK Warranty from the Manufacturer
- We guarantee that the price of this product is the best that you will find anywhere - if you can find it cheaper elsewhere then please give us a call
- Action Sports International can ship this product to virtually anywhere in the World - just give us a call for more details and for a highly competitive shipping quote
- Available for ULTRA FAST SHIPPING - if you order this product before lunchtime it can be at your door the NEXT WORKING DAY!
- We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail