O'Brien Division Water-ski Binding Overview
Offers Pro Level Performance with loads of comfort - open toe with double lace system for more control
The O'Brien Division Water-ski Binding with Built-in lateral stiffeners and the lasted-style footwear construction for the best fit. This lightweight binding molds seamlessly around your feet for a superior fit and elevated control on the water.
O'Brien Division Water-ski Binding Product features
- Built-in lateral stiffeners for plenty of support
- Lasted-style footwear construction for a great fit and plenty of comfort
- O'Brien Low Profile Design
- Multiple Degrees of Rotation allow for small or large adjustment of the boot canting position.
- 2 release zones allow the heel of the skier to lift past the ankle "pressure" zone
Aluminium Plate - Boot is fitted to the Aluminium plate in multiple position options so you can fine tune your ride, the plate can the be fitted to the Ski allowing for various stance options, fully customisable fitment for the very best performance level
O'Brien Division Water-ski Binding Description
A light-weight Pro Level water ski binding that provides support and comfort for the front foot. The open toe design provides a great range of fit and the liner is moulded to fit around the foot securely. The dual lacing system ensures a comfortable and excellent performance.
- Integrated impact dampeners to provide cushioning and protection against shocks and bumps
- Designed specifically to fit perfectly and provide the ultimate in all day comfort for even the longest of sessions
- Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water)
- Built-in lateral stiffeners to prevent twist and to enhance feel and control
- Dual Lace System to enable the lower and upper sections of the bindings to be adjusted independently
- Designed to fit perfectly and keep you stay connected but still release safely during a wipeout
- Low profile design to keep your feet as close to the ski as possible
- The Open Toe design fits a variety of foot sizes and is ideal for shared or family applications
- Sturdy Dual lace system to enable the bindings to be adjusted perfectly
OBrien Division Waterski Binding - open toe with double lace system. The OBrien Encore Waterski Binding with Built-in lateral stiffeners and the lasted-style footwear construction for the best fit.
- Uk 4-6 - US 5-7, Euro 35-40
- Uk 6-9 - US 7-10, Euro 40-44
- Uk 9-11 - US 10-12, Euro 44-47
- Uk 11-13 - US 12-14, Euro 46.5-49
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail