OBrien Competitor X Grip Waterski Wakeboard Gloves Overview
Full-Finger Amara and Neoprene gloves.
As you pass the rope from one hand to the other, you grasp firmly onto the handle and hit the water on your board ready to rock another trick on the next wake. With the help of the O'Brien Competitor X-Grip Water Ski Gloves, you'll have the durability of a reliable glove and the stickiness to get a solid hold on the handle. Its full-fingered design and pre-curved sticky fingers provide a more relaxed, secure grip which reduces fatigue so you can hang at the cable park a little longer.
O'Brien Competitor X-Grip Water Ski Gloves Product Details:-
- Full fingered design for complete protection
- Wide Velcro wrist strap with full wrap around - holds glove secure
- Pre-curved fingers for less fatigue and to minimise bunching
- Cross-hatch palm stitching increases longevity
- Amara Panels - Improves wear resistance
- Sticky Fingers and Palm - Enhances grip
- Neoprene Backhand with Cinch Strap - Comfortable, custom fit
OBrien Competitor X Grip Waterski Wakeboard Gloves Description
The Thick Velcro Wrist Straps provide a perfect fit and absolute security for a confidence building ride. Amara palms which is a synthetic leather that is very hard wearing and does not get slimy when wet. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter. Features Cross-Hatch Palm Stitching which is a very durable criss-cross style of palm stitching.
The Velcro Top Closure (AKA Cinch) provides a secure and fast way to get these gloves snug and perfectly adjusted even on the go.
TRU FIT SIZING GUIDE
Different materials will fit differently, so it's best to try on a few different pairs to find the glove that fits your particular hand the best.
Please note this glove is designed to be used as a snug fit glove for performance, however, if you are not looking for a very tight-fitting glove, go up one size - very snug fit!
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail