O'Brien Baller Two Way Sofa Style Towable Inflatable Tube
Sit or kneel on this fun tube!
This item consists only of the tube. It is not a package. Any pictures of product extras such as rope, pump, bag etc are NOT included but can be purchased separately.
The O'Brien Baller Towable Tube can be ridden either sitting with your back against the rear support or when you are ready for a change, just disconnect the rope from the quick connect hook, rotate the tube 180º and connect the rope to the other tow hook and ride the tube like a chariot.
Thanks to the smooth SofTec deck, the Baller series tubes provide the most comfortable ride of any tube in this category. The soft, seamless material prevents any uncomfortable rubbing.
O'Brien Baller Two Way Towable Inflatable Tube Product Details
Quick Connect Tow Hook - Hit the water faster by connecting the tube and tow-rope the quick and easy way.
2 Lightning Valves - Rapid inflation and deflation paired with a hassle-free design. With no parts to lose and an auto-seal internal flap that prevents air from escaping, filling your tube has never been easier.
Two-Way Towing - With two tow attachments, easily swap riding styles from seated to chariot style. It's like having two tubes in one!
Soft Webbing Handles - Foam core handles are wrapped in durable yet soft nylon webbing for the perfect grip. Paired with SofTec, we've eliminated the need for EVA knuckle guards since the entire riding surface is abrasion-resistant, so your hands (and your body) will feel great all day.
Enhanced Durability - Fully covered in a heavy-duty nylon shell - comfortable surface and protection against wear and tear
SofTec - An industry-exclusive fabric that feels incredibly soft on your skin and eliminates the need for neoprene pads on tubes. This soft-touch nylon material covers the tube's entire riding surface to eradicate unnecessary seams and any discomfort they may cause. Upgrade your experience and enjoy tubing like you never have before.
O'Brien Baller Description
- Designed and constructed with the riders comfort and safety in mind
- The full cover on this tube ensure that the bladder is completely covered and protected from abrasion and damage
- This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service
- Features thicker PVC in the more highly stressed areas of the Towable but lighter and slightly thinner PVC in less stressed areas such as arm rests and back rests
- The soft neoprene knuckle guards protect the hands from abrasion during even the fastest rides
- This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase
- The super strong 840D nylon outer cover is hard wearing and thick for the ultimate in robustness and long life
- The soft and comfortable backrest provides support during even the fastest of rides
- The Electronically welded and reinforced SofTec Top Cover provides the best possible comfort for your passengers and prevents rubbing and abrasion
- This Towable Inflatable is Sofa Style with forward and rear facing tow points for riding in the seated position or kneeling chariot style
- Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water)
- Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability
- Designed to provide hours of thrills and spills for any age of rider
- Confidence building for kids or the less confident rider when towed slowly and kept within the boat wake
- Features a Quick Connector for fast safe and simple attachment and removal of the tow rope
- Fast and easy to inflate and pack up again either at the dock or out on the boat
- Complete with 12 strong padded handles to ensure everyone has something safe and secure to hang on to
Guide to Buying a Towable Inflatable Tube
Riding on a towable tube, also known as tubing, is one of the best of all recreational water sports as is requires little or no skill (other than being able to swim and hang on!) and can be enjoyed by virtually anyone of any age:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail