Mystic Star 3/2mm Junior Back Zip Full Wetsuit Overview
Top quality neoprene wetsuits for warmth and comfort when you need it most
This is a top-quality Mystic wetsuit for a surprisingly affordable price. This excellent wetsuit has flex panels, 4-way stretch kneepads and flatlock stitching for those cooler days.
This wetsuit has plenty of special features to keep your kids happy safe and warm in the water, aimed at a bit more of the performance area rather than the entry-level basic suit market so will be great for the kids active in the water, ideal for all performance watersports from Surfing to Wakeboarding, Tubing and Kite Surfing.
Mystic is an innovative brand and something of a trailblazer in the watersports world. This brand combines durability, quality, innovation and technology, Mystic has sealed its reputation as a force to be reckoned with on an international scale.
Mystic Star 3/2mm Junior Wetsuit Product details:-
- Glideskin double neck construction - The reduced thickness of the neck construction makes it easier for the neoprene to follow the curves of the neck with less pressure. The neoprene feels like a second skin, while the glideskin inner lining enables an excellent water closure.
- Mesh neoprene chest panel -Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
- Back Zip - The back-zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
- Lining saver - Save your lining with the soft velcro piece that’s attached on the inside of your wetsuit. It fixes your collar tag which will prevent the lining from scuffing and exposing the underlying neoprene.
- 4-way stretch kneepads - The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Soft touch neoprene (50%) - Neoprene is the core ingredient off all wetsuits. Mystic soft tech neoprene is carefully laminated to ensure a comfortable insulation.
Mystic Star 3/2mm Junior Back Zip Full Wetsuit Description
Makes an excellent choice for Towable Tube riding. Ideal for use with a Jet ski / Personal Watercraft. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Perfect design and fit for Water Skiing whether recreational carving or more advanced course skiing. Designed and manufactured with performance in mind and to function at a high level and achieve excellent results.
The Neoprene Chest Panel provides great thermal insulation and also is resistant to prevent wear and tear. The extra insulation is designed to keep you warm and toasty in all conditions. Features a quick and easy traditional back zip design with pull strap for convenience. Ideal design and fit for both Boat or Cable Wakeboarding where additional protection is required around the torso and back.
Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Features extra soft and effective neck seals for excellent comfort and to keep you warm and dry. Ultra stretch materials are used extensively for excellent flexibility and freedom of movement. Designed to mold perfectly to your body and provide the ultimate in comfort.
The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. The 4-Way stretch knee pads are flexible in all directions for abrasion resistance and unique freedom of movement. The Glideskin Seals are made from the softest neoprene for comfort and a perfect seal. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
The strong Flatlock stitching allows the suit to breath in warmer conditions.
XS Chest 26-28in, Height 4'3" to 4'6", Waist 23-25in
S Chest 28-29in, Height 4'6" to 4'9", Waist 24-26in
M Chest 29-31in, Height 4'9" to 4'11", Waist 25-27in
L Chest 31-32in, Height 4'11" to 5'2", Waist 27-28in
XL Chest 32-34in, Height 5'2" to 5'5", Waist 28-30in
How to Choose a Wetsuit
For a first timer the choice of wetsuits can be bewildering but it need not be. We have designed this simple guide to help you choose the right wetsuit for you. Just ask yourself 3 simple questions:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail