Liquid Force 2022 Nebula Wake Foil Board - With concave deck for enhanced board control
Foiling has its unique challenges, something the Liquid Force Nebula Wake Foil Board has been designed to help you navigate. The Nebula is a foil specific board made in extremely durable Dura-Surf construction. Featuring a concave deck for refined board feel and control. The Chine Rail helps unleash the board from the water easily and get you up and ripping. A slight double concave that moves into a flat hull as it goes out the kicked up tail, providing a minimum water contact surface that planes efficiently and getting you up to take off speeds! This is a board that's made to take a beating.
Austin Keen Pro Model
- Dura-Surf Construction – Stiff, Light, and Extremely Durable. Product quality you can get behind to help elevate your foiling experience.
- LF Exclusive Foil Track – Works best with ALL Liquid Force Foil Sets, yet still works with other competitor’s foils as well.
- Pre-Drilled Foot Strap Inserts – Ready to push your riding a little further? Keep your foil with you on Airs or Re-entrys off the wake by adding some LF Air Straps!
- Stringerless EPS Core
- Dura-Surf Construction
- Carbon Reinforced
- Chine Rails
- LF Exclusive Foil Track
- Corduroy Deck Pad
- M6 Foot Strap Inserts
Foil Components (sold separately) consist of:
- Front & Rear Wing
Can be purchased as a Foil Kit (Foil Set): Recommended Carbon Horizon Foil Set - Click Here
Aspects of Foil Technology and Terminology
The size of the deck directly correlates to the skill level of the rider. Smaller boards are for more advanced riders. Bigger boards are for novice riders, regardless of the weight. When learning, you will find that you touch down on the water with the board quote often. Having a bigger board allows you to rebound easier and get back up on the foil. Smaller boards will not have the same rebound effect but are much more fun to ride once you can comfortably cruise above the water.
LF break their decks into 3 categories:
Atomic Series - Space age technology and materials, as well as cutting edge shapes make these the lightest, fastest, and most aggressive in our lineup. If the ultimate in high performance decks are what you are looking for, the Atomic Series is where the search starts and ends.
Dura-Surf Series - These decks combine high performance with our most durable, lightweight construction... The CNC'd EPS cores with a wrapped outer shell are meant to take a beating and keep coming for more!
Breakthrough Series - All decks in this series are designed to help the entry level foiler “Breakthrough” to the next level of performance. The decks feature a super durable PU compression molded design.
Decks Board Construction Tech:-
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail