Liquid Force Classic Wakeboard Overview
For All levels of Rider 70 - 140 lbs / 32 - 64 kg
The Liquid Force Classic Wakeboard has been around for years, with a shape that was designed for optimizing your fun whatever ability you are.
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Binding Inserts: Three position M6 Inserts
- Rocker style: Progressive 3 Stage
- Flex Level: Stiff
- Fins: Crisp Molded-In Side Fins with Removable Centre Fin
Liquid Force Classic Boat Wakeboard Features:
- Precision PU Core
- Dura-Glass Layup
- Quad Vented Channels At Tips
- Double Concave Spiral V Hull with Edge Channels
- Lifted Variable Edge Rail - Rounded centre rail for a forgiving feel, sharp tail rail for edge control and response
- Designed for all 6 inch Bindings
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: All Abilities
- Style of Ride: Boat Specific
- Rider Weight: 70 - 140 lbs / 32 - 64 kg
LIQUID FORCE CLASSIC DESCRIPTION
Perfect for Beginners who need a stable and confidence building ride but also great for Intermediate level riders who want more performance to take their skills forward. Ideal for use with a Jetski / Personal Water Craft. Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength. The tough and robust Dura-Glass Layup construction ensures that this Wakeboard can withstand big abuse and big landings.
Action Sports International can ship this product to virtually anywhere in the World - just give us a call for more details and for a highly competitive shipping quote. The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. Quad Vented Channels at the tips of the board provide lift without disrupting water flow.
Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness. Edge Channels run through the centre section of the board to maximise control and hold. The Rounded Diamond Tail Shape ensures fast and predictable handling with excellent release off the wake. The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly. Quad Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of manoeuvrability and straight line tracking. Features a PU (Polyurethane) Core which is ultra strong and compression molded to the highest standards for light weight and extra durability.
The Liquid Force 6X Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 6X Bindings. The Variable Edge Rails are nice and soft in the middle of the rails to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power. The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake. Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence-building ride that will allow them to master the basics in no time and without any dramas. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase.
Classic Board Sizes:
- 130: Rider Weight: 70 - 140 lbs / 32 - 64 kg
- 134: Rider Weight: 90 - 170 lbs / 40 - 77 kg
- 138: Rider Weight: 130 - 200 lbs / 60 - 91 kg
- 142: Rider Weight: 160-230+ lbs / 72-105+ kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail